Hacking Installing NSP in dev menu needs double space?

annson24

The Patient One
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Installing NSP in dev menu needs double space just like cia in 3ds?
A few good things I can think of with this is you can install dumps in your internal memory, install DLCs and Install updates offline.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Last edited by annson24,

sid6581

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Double space means during installation? So if I install a 4GiB game I need at least 8GiB of free space when using DevMenu but afterwards the game will occupy 4GiB only? Because from my experience the games installed via DevMenu don't take up more space than expected.

Harvin26

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Double space means during installation? So if I install a 4GiB game I need at least 8GiB of free space when using DevMenu but afterwards the game will occupy 4GiB only? Because from my experience the games installed via DevMenu don't take up more space than expected.
Means you need double space for installer and install space, after you installed you can delete the installer (as for switch nsp is the installer package), meaning you cant install a 4gb file if you have only 7gb below of free memory

Nincompoopdo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Means you need double space for installer and install space, after you installed you can delete the installer (as for switch nsp is the installer package), meaning you cant install a 4gb file if you have only 7gb below of free memory
Depends on where you installed to: Internal storage or the SDcard.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: what's up woke boy