Gaming Installing games on modded WiiU

Karatevan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi guys!

Just bought a 5.5.4E WiiU and trying to gather infos to mod it and play some games.

I know that the best way to get games is by using WiiU Usb Helper, unpack them and then transfer them in SD card, in the /install folder.

My question is: once I insert the SD card back in the console, what do I have to do to install it and start the game?

Thanks!

jeannotte

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi guys!

Just bought a 5.5.4E WiiU and trying to gather infos to mod it and play some games.

I know that the best way to get games is by using WiiU Usb Helper, unpack them and then transfer them in SD card, in the /install folder.

My question is: once I insert the SD card back in the console, what do I have to do to install it and start the game?

Thanks!
Hello,

You get an external hard drive, then install your games from the SD card to the external hard drive with "Wup installer y mod" or "wup gx2 installer". Then launch your game from the wii U menu, and it left .:yayu:

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
To be clear, after you have installed the game to the NAND or USB device using WUP Installer GX, you can delete it from the SD card.

....and for the "Preserve" Purpose,please put it in your personal "Archive" on your "Wii U Game Preserve HDD".:evil:
To get sure we NEVER lose the Wii U Games.:D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    light27 @ light27: "wake up dr frema. wake up and smell da ashes.."