installing bootmii

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by mx3g02, Dec 22, 2009.

1. mx3g02
    OP

mx3g02 Member

Newcomer
    Nov 17, 2009
    United States
    hi guys, i just wanted to talk about installing bootmii as boot2, i have 4.0u and LU 54, HBC 1.0.6, ios61 v19.26, neogamma wad R7 RC4 ios249 rev14, Hermes uloader wad, and have backup launcher channel, which i would like to get rid of . im kinda nervous about installing bootmii, i have done ALOT of research on bootmii, and i understand what it is, and what it can do. read the forums, watched all the vids. i would like to know if any of the stuff above would conflict with installing bootmii, and what are the chances of bricking? but in all reallity, i cant seem to find anyone that bricked by installing bootmii as boot2. thanks!!

2. Elritha

Elritha GBAtemp Addict

Jan 24, 2006
    Canada
    I would recommend installing it. I've never heard of it causing bricks once you follow the instructions clearly. Installed as boot2 it can be a life saver if your Wii screws up. Provided you've backed up your nand anyway.

3. eldi

eldi Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 5, 2008
    none of that should cause a brick and the chances are pretty slim - but possible - say you have a power cut ? thats the only main danger i can forsee, and I have installed bootmii as a boot2 on both my wiis and no bricks

4. mx3g02
    OP

mx3g02 Member

Newcomer
    Nov 17, 2009
    United States
    thanks guys, im backingup the nand now, so simple!!! maybe we can talk about getting rid of this BL wad i dont need any more. thanks again

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice