Installing Adrenaline 6.61

Discussion in 'PS Vita - Tutorials' started by Tom Bombadildo, Nov 18, 2016.

1. Tom Bombadildo
    OP

Tom Bombadildo G'nome

pip Contributor
    GBAtemp Patron
    Tom Bombadildo is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jul 11, 2009
    United States
    I forgot
    You currently need an activated Vita to use Adrenaline. There is a way to activate your Vita now after it was removed a couple weeks ago, but it's more dangerous as it will get you banned if you try going online.

TheFlow, the developer of Adrenaline, has announced he'll be working on a "no activation required" version of Adrenaline, which is estimated to release sometime in September.

mepica likes this.
  2. mepica

mepica Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 28, 2015
    Thanks a lot, but, If I use a new psn account and get banned it's not a problem I could use that way to activate you mentioned before right? or there's any further problem with that? (I understand ps vita will get banned and will never get access to psn as the way that ps3 used to get banned but, is there something in psn that I couldn't get as a backup rom? updates can be installed as vpk files right?)

Thanks again and sorry for all the question, I'm new on this and understand all this without knowing a thing it's a pain in the ass.

3. Tom Bombadildo
    OP

Tom Bombadildo G'nome

pip Contributor
    GBAtemp Patron

Our Patreon
    Jul 11, 2009
    United States
    I forgot
    You can use a new PSN account, but if you're going to use this activation method (which you can check here: http://wololo.net/2017/08/14/mltactivator-activate-ps-vita-offline/) I would suggest you never go online at all. This is purely so users can use Adrenaline offline.

There are games that can't be dumped and can only be gotten from PSN. We also don't have updates for every game available either, but that doesn't matter as you couldn't update pirated games from PSN anyways.

4. mepica

mepica Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 28, 2015
    Hmmm I though updates were like in Ps3. Thanks for all man, everything clear now :D

5. Ghost_Meep

Ghost_Meep Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 16, 2017
    Germany
    Hey :)

I got a problem when installing Adrenaline. I activated my Vita with this tool: http://wololo.net/2017/08/14/mltactivator-activate-ps-vita-offline/
    After this, I installed ePSPBubble 2.0 and then the EasyAdrenalineInstaller v.1.10. All of this without any problem.

But nevertheless, when I start Adrenaline, it says C0-9255-1. I rebuilt the data base, deinstalled and installed everything again. Later, I even resettet the system and installed everything new, for 4-5 times. I always geht this error. Is anybody familiar with the problem?

6. Tom Bombadildo
    OP

Tom Bombadildo G'nome

pip Contributor
    GBAtemp Patron

Our Patreon
    Jul 11, 2009
    United States
    I forgot
    Try using the latest Easy Installer.

https://github.com/Freakler/vita-AdrenalineEasyInstaller/releases < 1.15, see if that fixes anything.

Ghost_Meep likes this.
  7. Ghost_Meep

Ghost_Meep Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 16, 2017
    Germany
    It worked! Thanks a lot :D

8. Jiehfeng

Jiehfeng Netti Netti

Aug 15, 2012
    United States
    Where my feet lie on the ground
    It doesn't detect taiHenkaku for some reason, even though I have it on there all the time. I even rechecked through the browser.

EDIT: oh the newer verisons work, why not update the OP? :unsure:

Last edited by Jiehfeng, Aug 18, 2017
    MUDD_BR likes this.
  9. MUDD_BR

MUDD_BR GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Nov 17, 2008
    Brazil
    Hi! I´ve made a mistake, uninstalling some PSX game from my Adrenaline and now it won´t open anymore (error c0-11136-2). I´ve uninstalled and reinstall through easy installer and tryied by .vpk, anyone has fixed. Any hints? Ah, I haven´t backup of the game/bubble previously installed :unsure:

10. Tom Bombadildo
    OP

Tom Bombadildo G'nome

pip Contributor
    GBAtemp Patron

Our Patreon
    Jul 11, 2009
    United States
    I forgot
    You probably deleted your base game. It also sounds like you have an older version of Adrenaline maybe.

Open your tai config.txt and delete any Adrenaline lines. Also delete any Adrenaline folders on your memory card (just the adrenaline folders!)

Then try installing for the latest VPK again.

MUDD_BR likes this.
  11. MUDD_BR

Nov 17, 2008
    Brazil
    Thanks, Tom, will give it a try. The strange is that the game was the last I installed (and suffer as hell to finish: Powerslave!) so the base won´t has to be on another game?
    Maybe in monday my SD2Vita comes, than I´ll have to transfer it to the SD (I´ll maintain my vita card as ux0 and use SD to adrenaline and emulators only), so guess more problems can pursue me later :rofl2:

Warning: Spoilers inside!

Finally it worked! I have to install adrenaline.vpk and then the fix, now it´s all right, thanks!

Last edited by MUDD_BR, Nov 18, 2017
  12. MUDD_BR

Nov 17, 2008
    Brazil
    Warning: Spoilers inside!
    Solved. Just download another file.

Last edited by MUDD_BR, Nov 22, 2017 - Reason: update
  13. Fake438

Fake438 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 11, 2017
    Just a quick question, seeing as the "Installing Adrenaline without PSN Access" is crossed out, does that mean it doesn't work or that the second method is simply better/safer? Also where do I get the PSP game if I dont have access to PSN? Can I just install it manually as described in the "Installing Adrenaline without PSN Access" and then follow the second tutorial?

14. Tom Bombadildo
    OP

Tom Bombadildo G'nome

pip Contributor
    GBAtemp Patron

Our Patreon
    Jul 11, 2009
    United States
    I forgot
    This tutorial is very outdated, you no longer require a PSP game, Adrenaline can just be installed from a VPK. Just download the latest from here, follow instructions, and install: https://github.com/TheOfficialFloW/Adrenaline/releases

cvskid likes this.
  15. talicni67

talicni67 Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 24, 2018
    Serbia, Republic of
    I forget to turn on wifi connection when I first time start Adrenalin and now have a problem. When start Adrenalin get this message "Cannot find ux0:app/PSPEMUCFW/661.PBP. To avoid this message I download eboot.pbp and even I put this file in a right folder, I'll get the same message again. Can someone help me how to solve this problem? Please.

16. emuashui

emuashui GBAtemp Fan

Jan 17, 2016
    Hong Kong
    filename uploaded to that path must be renamed to 661.PBP .

talicni67 likes this.
  17. godreborn

godreborn GBAtemp Guru

Oct 10, 2009
    United States
    it seems to be a bug with the installer. I've seen the same message happen with the ensou installer. it actually decrypts the update yet doesn't recognize it. the solution is to transfer over the update, named accordingly, over to the correct folder again.

18. talicni67

talicni67 Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 24, 2018
    Serbia, Republic of
    Thanks.

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

I rename file to 661.PBP and put it to ux0:app/PSPEMUCFW/, but again when start Adrenalin get the same message. In that folder where I put 661.PBP also exist eboot.bin, eboot.pbp and two folders, sce_module and sce_sys.

19. godreborn

godreborn GBAtemp Guru

Oct 10, 2009
    United States
    that should be the decrypted pbp. transfer over the 661.pbp again.

20. talicni67

talicni67 Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 24, 2018
    Serbia, Republic of
    Thanks for the help. I managed to run Adrenaline :)

21. seany1990

seany1990 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Aug 3, 2015
    I'm trying to get Adrenaline to work because it stopped working when I migrated to sd2vita. I thought the best option would be to just completely remove adrenaline and reinstall it clean. So in doing that I deleted the ux0/adrenaline folder but when I have installed the latest adrenaline.vpk, it hasn't created a new folder and I cant seem to figure out how I would go about getting it back