Homebrew Installing a new verision over a old one of ReiNand help

Viary

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I set my CFW up with ReiNand2.1 today not knowing theres a 3.2 version out. I have emu and all set up with this. How do i go about installing this new 3.2v? Just overwrite the files i suppose or is there more to it? also will this interfere with my emunand?

MattKimura

3DS & WiiU Enthusiast
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You don't actually "Install" CFW. They're just an entrypoint into emunand.
It's just a matter of replacing the reinand files on your SD card and go on like usual.

Viary

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok it worked. I had a a little scary mishap earlier. I was trying to make a Emunand backup and didnt realize i didnt have enough space on my card. So it ended up failing due to lack of memory. I then looked at the bin file which was incomplete and (made a copy just incase) and deleted it. It then wasnt letting me load Emunand9 app also. Im new to this so bear with me lol!

Anyways it was telling me my sd memory was only 2 mb! So i took the most important bin(sysnand) and put in the emunand9 folder (which failed dude to memory) and then deleted it(which i have mulitlpe copies locked away just incase) and now I can get into the Emunand app may take a few tries but from the start mine says Dump Sys to file instead of what I have seen on tuts.

Is that normal?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, I think i'm one too