Hacking Installed wrong (legit) update. How to remove?

Pokepicker

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I downloaded what I thought would be an update for inFAMOUS Second Son.
Well. I guess the update actually is for Second Son, but not the same version I have. The one I downloaded was for CUSA00309_00, the actual game I dumped is CUSA00004.

So I installed the update, then realized the game was still displaying version 1.00. At that point I checked the actual CUSA of the game I was going to dump, and found my fault.
Got a hold of the correct update file, but I still have that wrong update installed on my harddrive. Can I find it via FTP or something? I couldn't seem to find it anywhere in the settings menu. I doubt it has adverse affects, other than using around 4GB of internal storage that could be spent elsewhere.

Last edited by Pokepicker,

NbAlIvEr100

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I downloaded what I thought would be an update for inFAMOUS Second Son.
Well. I guess the update actually is for Second Son, but not the same version I have. The one I downloaded was for CUSA00309_00, the actual game I dumped is CUSA00004.

So I installed the update, then realized the game was still displaying version 1.00. At that point I checked the actual CUSA of the game I was going to dump, and found my fault.
Got a hold of the correct update file, but I still have that wrong update installed on my harddrive. Can I find it via FTP or something? I couldn't seem to find it anywhere in the settings menu. I doubt it has adverse affects, other than using around 4GB of internal storage that could be spent elsewhere.

Yes, use FTP and go to this location to see if the wrong version you installed is there and just delete the entire folder:
Update PKG location:
user/patch/CUSAXXXXX/patch.pkg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: @DinohScene hi