Installed HBC on vWii but some problems...

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by jemindraz, Mar 10, 2013.

Mar 10, 2013
  1. jemindraz
    OP

Newcomer jemindraz Member

United States
    OKAY! So, here's a run down.

After following the guides on this lovely site, I managed to install HBC on the Wii U's Wii mode using Smashstack (Needed a copy of Brawl to do this) and everything worked well!

Now, everything is fine and dandy for about 2 weeks... And now today, its no longer working.

Every time I load Gecko OS 1.9.3.1, it automatically gives me the Exception (DSI) Ocurred then some dump then a bunch of numbers...

I don't know if this is because I was trying to make a certain code with use of the code manager? Like making some Evasion +7 2-slot charms for Monster Hunter Tri. I managed to find out WHAT I did wrong and when I finally thought I put in the right code... I started getting this error.

Now, idk. Every time I load Gecko OS, I always get this error no matter what I do. I did a search and I see people are saying it is because of the SD card, USB connectors, too many codes on... ETC.

I am playing on the Wii U, going to Wii mode. Everything works WELL, nothing is broken can still launch Wii and Wii U games and what not, except for launching Gecko OS....

Currently reformatting my SD card and doing some troubleshooting.

But has anyone come across this problem? If so, how did you fix it?

2. jemindraz
    OP

Newcomer jemindraz Member

United States
    WELP!

Nevermind... When I used another SD card... It worked, LOL. Gecko OS started working again with codes. 8D

So, this topic is now moot.

3. Enigma Hall

Member Enigma Hall GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Brazil
    It is a usefull topic. Im having a close issue. After install softmod my wii backups working well. But after install wiiflow foward channel wad, and some days configurating it i have been surprized with a black screen yesterday trying load my wii games. Emulators working well but wii dont. I have changed my sd to a bigger one and if nothing work, i will try change the sd again and bring the results.

4. Enigma Hall

Brazil
    Well, lets go...
    Tryed usb cgf loader. and workig welll, not a cios problem.
    After change os wiiflow same result, black screen.
    But i let on it while i search a fix and after some minutes, the game started.
    Something is causing this delay. Really Anoying.

5. Enigma Hall

Brazil
    Thats it... the SD card. i use the adapter microSD, but works, the problem is about the micro sd card kingston 16gb was not recognized properly, only partial. I dont know why. I just was put a 8gb sandisk and work well.

Im very sorry about the flood. Im new here and completely forgot of edit my previous posts.
    Not will happen again.