Hacking Installed Dev Menu.nsp, can't launch it [PICTURE]

frogboy

lacking both style and grace
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No. Discord itself is an application that connects to user ran servers in an IRC-like fashion. It's pretty much garbage, and only teenyboppers use it.
Man, it's almost like search engines don't exist. What a dystopian, Discord fueled world we live in.
who shat in your cereal this morning?

Reactions: Deleted User

Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
Right because a search engine is instantly going to give you what you're looking for. I looked for it, i could not, for the life of me, find an NSP version of devmenu, only the romfs/exefs version of it. The one that actually works since apparently this one doesn't
So what you're getting at is that you don't know what you're doing, have no business looking for what you're looking for, and expect others to shovel it into your mouth on Discord.
who shat in your cereal this morning?
You don't know me, do you?

Reactions: MarzDaindigo

Ashura66

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
So what you're getting at is that you don't know what you're doing have no business looking for what you're looking for, and expect others to shovel it into your mouth on Discord.

WOW, the assumption is STRONG with this one. You know what they say about assumptions right? It makes an ASS out of you. Seriously, back the fuck off for a SECOND and understand that not everyone is born with the knowledge. I KNOW what i'm doing. And keep your hatred of Discord someplace else, it has no business being here

Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
You know what they say about assumptions right? It makes an ASS out of you.
..."and me". You conveniently left that part off. And if you're uneducated and left ignorant, then teach yourself. I dunno why you're blaming me for being dumb. As far as Discord goes, learn to use something that actually respects your privacy. That's all I have to say for that.

Reactions: normal19

Ashura66

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
There's a NSP version of DevMenu?

Until now, the only way to launch DevMenu was with LayeredFS so don't bother bullshitting with that "Oh NSP DevMenu is in the internet LOLZ IT'S SO EASY TO FIND"

You can launch it with Atmosphere too using Pokemon Quest as a donor tittle, that's how i've been doing it

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure why anyone hasn't stated this by now but the reason you can't launch it is because unlike other .NSP, its encrypted with a different set of keys. Rei probably has access to those keys or implemented a crap ton of signature patches (note he never launched it)

Reactions: Pluupy and Lacius

Aldoria

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
There's a NSP version of DevMenu?

Until now, the only way to launch DevMenu was with LayeredFS so don't bother bullshitting with that "Oh NSP DevMenu is in the internet LOLZ IT'S SO EASY TO FIND"
you don't need to be rude. We never said it's easy to find, I just said I found it and if someone want it then they have to look harder ot ask me in pm to have the link
I really don't see why you get that mad man

Ashura66

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
you don't need to be rude. We never said it's easy to find, I just said I found it and if someone want it then they have to look harder ot ask me in pm to have the link
I really don't see why you get that mad man

YOU never said it was easy to find, that doesn't go the same for the person that LightOffPro was replying to

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
No. Discord itself is an application that connects to user ran servers in an IRC-like fashion. It's pretty much garbage, and only teenyboppers use it.
You say that, but it's better than Ventrilo, TeamSpeak and Skype (lol). Just don't share your dark secrets.

Ashura66

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
nspBuild. Look it up?

compiling one yourself is completely different than finding one in the wild. That the OP stated was that they found one, not that they compiled one themselves

I did nothing to deserve that, really ^^

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I would have posted the devmenu.nsp, we're just not allowed to do that, not my fault. just don't hate me for that

And i'm NOT. In the beginning, i asked you a simple question, where did you get it, you said you found it and since then i have not direct any more comments towards you specifically till no. So no, i have not been rude to you specifically

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: I'm not doing ok, everywhere I go I see sex