installed an app but does not work

Chocolina

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NDS emulation is still in the ugly-buggy phase on Android. Even quad-core tablets can't run a NDS game all that well, and sound has to be off. Also if you're having trouble running the actual app itself, its likely that version or any version of the NDS emulator doesn't support your device. Even if it could, you still couldn't be able to play a NDS game in any practical form. This same goes for PSP emulators as well.

PSX and N64 is as good as it gets right now until a huge breakthrough happens with NDS emulation.

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"i got an error"

Congratulations.

That's about as descriptive as when people come call me to say "Nick, my computer isn't working."

If you actually want help with your error, you're going to have to give us a little more information about what the error actually says and what triggers it.

sliver123

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
today tryd starting up and it worked , there was a list of files or folders,then after touch on left arrow there was a black screen,but after closing the emu and then restart it shows the same things files and folders

Deleted member 318366

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
today tryd starting up and it worked , there was a list of files or folders,then after touch on left arrow there was a black screen,but after closing the emu and then restart it shows the same things files and folders

That sounds like the "directory" you have to browse thru the folder(s) you saved your nds roms in and open it and tap on the rom you want to play for it to load and as chocolina said, nds emulation is still in beta (jeffrey is working hard and tirelessly on it no doubt) so it wont work on all phones and tablets.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-