installation error minecraft

shadow8900000000000000

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im sorry if this is the wrong place to post here but i dont see any other threads so here we go. Hello im trying to install minecraft but i keep getting this error "installation must be on a local hard drive" i tried fixing it using the cmd msiexec method but that still did not work and i also cant run the installer as a administrator so if anyone knows how to fix this problem please help me thank you.

shadow8900000000000000

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im sorry if this is the wrong place to post here but i dont see any other threads so here we go. Hello im trying to install minecraft but i keep getting this error "installation must be on a local hard drive" i tried fixing it using the cmd msiexec method but that still did not work and i also cant run the installer as a administrator so if anyone knows how to fix this problem please help me thank you.
Again very sorry this may not be a designated place for this kind of question im aware but i do not see any better place

D

Deleted User

It seems like you're overthinking this error. Have you tried installing to a different location on your hard drive?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte