Hacking Install 7.x CIA?

SolidSnail55

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been researching, and I found that GovanifY leaked the 7.x key, I haven't been able to find the answer to if it would allow to decrypt and install 7.x CIA to be able to play on CFW, because from what I have found, you can decrypt 7.x games (example: Tomodachi Life), but they get stuck in 3DS loading loop when started. So can I decrypt 7.x roms, and install them as a working CIA on CFW with this "7.x key"?

inbetween123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Yeah, but " 7 .x game " does not necessarily mean " 7.x ENCRYPTED ", as far as i'm informed.

Persona Q for example is the same.

y03usw6e

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Yu-Gi-Oh Zexal World Duel Carnival comes with 7.1.0, but doesn't use the 7.x encryption.
The other video, they're using Gateway.

mid-kid

GBAtemp spamBOT
Trophies
XP
Country
So they'd rather shovel out $200 for a paperweight?

If they like it, and like what you can do with it, yes. But not everyone has the need to buy 32GB micro SD cards and expensive cards to have "all teh gamez".
I bought a 3DS for smash, mario kart, and LoZ. I wanted to have homebrew, and there were some games I wanted to try, and CFW is just right for me. If CFW didn't exist, I wouldn't have bought a gateway anyway.

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
If they like it, and like what you can do with it, yes. But not everyone has the need to buy 32GB micro SD cards and expensive cards to have "all teh gamez".
I bought a 3DS for smash, mario kart, and LoZ. I wanted to have homebrew, and there were some games I wanted to try, and CFW is just right for me. If CFW didn't exist, I wouldn't have bought a gateway anyway.
The combined cost of those three games is already above what a Gateway or Sky3DS costs. I guarantee you'd find some other games you want to play if you had access to all of them for free, too. I mean, there are already three LoZ games on the 3DS, and they're all worth playing. To each their own, but I look at buying a flash cart for a system that has no full-featured CFW as a savings. A big savings, too.

mid-kid

GBAtemp spamBOT
Trophies
XP
Country
The combined cost of those three games is already above what a Gateway or Sky3DS costs. I guarantee you'd find some other games you want to play if you had access to all of them for free, too. I mean, there are already three LoZ games on the 3DS, and they're all worth playing. To each their own, but I look at buying a flash cart for a system that has no full-featured CFW as a savings. A big savings, too.

I like my games I play a lot legit. Not looking for savings, nor tons of games. Of couse I'd find other games by playing them for free, that's why I've gotten CFW, and with that I've got enough for now. €70,- is just not worth it for me. But yes, I'd love for 7.x games to work on CFW.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Did you pee in the water