Insomnia

WalterSlovotsky

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Insomnia, but the annoying kind where you don't want to do anything because you just want to sleep and if you do anything, it's going to take hours and you don't want to do anything because you just want to sleep, but you have to do something because you can't sleep, but you don't want to do any long thing because then you can't sleep, so you still can't sleep and can't find anything to do because you just want to sleep.

Shoot me if you feel this. Maybe I can sleep then.

Reactions: JuanMena

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Same here. I've noticed my sleep deprivation is hard during spring/summer. I'm thinking that heat won't let me sleep.

Now, the opposite happens in winter when sometimes I can sleep up yo 18+ hours straight.

When I'm like: "Oh, gotta fix my sleep schedule so today I'm just going to be awake all day" most of the times I can stay awake for 24+ hours (for instance, waking up at 9pm, then staying awake until next day's 11pm/12am) and then, going to sleep but only sleeping for 4 hours or less.

It sucks. At this point I'm consider using drugs.

Reactions: WalterSlovotsky

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I have chronic insomnia due to a variety of reasons and most of the time the only thing that helps is some of the green stuff. The only reason it helps is that I don't want to take a painkiller, sleeping pill, and any other meds that I used to need to take to sleep at night.

WalterSlovotsky

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have chronic insomnia due to a variety of reasons and most of the time the only thing that helps is some of the green stuff. The only reason it helps is that I don't want to take a painkiller, sleeping pill, and any other meds that I used to need to take to sleep at night.
My soul feline. NOTHING puts me down except for some stank-the-house-up-by-cracking-the-jar dank.

It's not legal here. It's legal one state away. We just got new tires. I will sleep well tomorrow.

rushjurassicparkfly

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can totally relate with the OP, the more I think about the act of falling a sleep, the more out of reach it becomes and the more agitated I get... Some nights I just give up and instead just focus on the fact that I'll be grumpy the entirety of the following day and will have to slog through my day job, praying my lack of focus doesn't get me fired... It can happens for several weeks at a time, just a loop of days when I'm just waiting to get home and then fail to get enough rest all the same. It sometimes helps me to stay awake the entire night on purpose, but not always

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/vKQN3UiNNHY?si=fP6ZlFe-DhQf9SW7