Inside Out

mashers

Stubborn ape
Trophies
XP
Country
This film is having a huge impact in the autism community. The kids I work with really understand the characters representing the emotions, and I've been using the characters and situations in the film to help them to learn about feelings, empathy, motives and loads of other important things. I don't know if the writers had autistic children in mind when they wrote Inside Out, but they deserve an award just for the impact this is having for people with autism!

endoverend

AKA zooksman
Trophies
Website
zooksman.com
XP
Country
United States
I liked the movie as a whole, but I didn't like that the movie immediately sets a precedent that the main characters can't develop. They literally are supposed to react one way to every situation. They try to make you emotionally attached to the real-life girl but it's also explaining that all her actions and emotions are defined by these 5 other people in her head? Whatever.

Reactions: HaloEffect17

AsPika2219

Pikachu going beach!
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Not only Inside Out and Osmosis Jones! There are more movie, series, cartoon, anime etc was show you go inside the body! Even video games likes Breath of Fire 2 also go inside the body!!! :lol:

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I saw it available for download a while back but could not be bothered.

If we are sharing reviews though I imagine the following would at least be somewhat like what I would think

ExplodingJesus

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
vidzi.me
XP
Country
United States
I love this movie personally, but to be honest I think it's more of an adult film disguised as a kid's film. Still, I enjoyed it a lot and I'm hoping there's a second one in the works.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: I could claw back 14tb by only doing 2 parity disks but I feel like with 13 disks in the RAID...