head of T3GZdev
OP
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
United States
i was wondering if anyone has taken apart a DS game cart, DS enhanced for DSi game cart, & a DSi game cart,(non flashcart). it would be nice to get some pics. im trying to see if their a way to hack it, like the guy did with the classic word game. apparently the DSi game carts have been enhanced.

found some pics of a DS game enhanced for DSi.(notice that the label has TWL like DSi games)
3778489447_39dbe804b0.jpg

3778409489_42325441b2.jpg

3778336919_48f851d84e.jpg

DSi exclusive cart pics.
500x_custom_1256943510224_DSiCart.jpg

Last edited by T3GZdev,

redact

‮҉
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
for games to boot on a dsi they need to either be on the whitelist in the dsi fw (for older games) or have a valid signature (think wii disks before strcmp() bug was discovered)

although, maybe this image will help you..
i3f1hg.jpg

T3GZdev

head of T3GZdev
OP
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
United States
mercluke said:
for games to boot on a dsi they need to either be on the whitelist in the dsi fw (for older games) or have a valid signature (think wii disks before strcmp() bug was discovered)

although, maybe this image will help you..
i3f1hg.jpg
is that a DSi cart? what game was that?
oh looks like flashkart, actel seems to make alot of mod gear.

um?
Acekard.com
fake2.jpg

T3GZdev

head of T3GZdev
OP
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
United States
Overlord Nadrian said:
t377y000 said:
aparently the dsi game carts have been enhanced.
Huh? What do you mean? The carts definitely don't look the same because the hardware has been changed somewhat. So what are you gesting at?

well i know dsi carts ar ediffrent, but im lookin gfor a way to do DSi homebrew, maby ripping a dsi rom from game cart. &looking at it.

spark1223

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dumping a DSi cart itself won't do much good DS carts are encrypted. Now, I haven't followed the nity gritty details of the internals of this hacking community much (I'd like to if someone pointed me the way) but I'm just making a wild guess that DSi encryption is different than the encryption the old carts. Part of this is learning how this stuff ticks and alot of that is still in the dark. Now a step in the right direction would be dissembling the code, judging by your first post, you probably know someone has done that already (team twizzers?). They also were able to inject code. Thats really kind of a simple magic trick with the right equipment though, its a hardware hack that the average joe user won't be able to do.

They need to learn how DSi mode ticks before they can make there own the cart that makes the DSi its bitch. And alot of that is messing with and getting around encryption styles that are new to the scene, this stuff takes time. But believe you me, somebody out there is doing it.

spark1223

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
azure0wind said:
TWL is twilight? or twelve?
NTR is nitro?
unsure.gif

Is one of those two, I've been told twelve is more likely. Its an inside thing and it make sense to the people were on the project team. Somebody here explained it, I don't remember what they said but it makes sense.

T3GZdev

head of T3GZdev
OP
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
United States
spark1223 said:
Dumping a DSi cart itself won't do much good DS carts are encrypted. Now, I haven't followed the nity gritty details of the internals of this hacking community much (I'd like to if someone pointed me the way) but I'm just making a wild guess that DSi encryption is different than the encryption the old carts. Part of this is learning how this stuff ticks and alot of that is still in the dark. Now a step in the right direction would be dissembling the code, judging by your first post, you probably know someone has done that already (team twizzers?). They also were able to inject code. Thats really kind of a simple magic trick with the right equipment though, its a hardware hack that the average joe user won't be able to do.

They need to learn how DSi mode ticks before they can make there own the cart that makes the DSi its bitch. And alot of that is messing with and getting around encryption styles that are new to the scene, this stuff takes time. But believe you me, somebody out there is doing it.

what about a save exploit or tiff image exploit?
iv been doing reasurch & hearing that some guy used an tiff image exploit.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uaKxWSENwGo

then i found this save exploit
Drunkencoders.com.

then theres team tizzers hack
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgl24RpaEu8

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I've been taking fiber pills, eating more grapes, switched to wheat bread in hopes to lower it
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I like wheat bread, I even like the chunky wheat bread with pieces of whole grain in it.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Been getting this honey wheat bread from aldis pretty decent not very sweet to out do it
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Me making any food at home is an improvement to how I use to be
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I have an bread machine and use it alot, better than breads you buy, but don't last as long, cause no bs preservatives
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got compliments about my weight loss and thought well guess I can pig out again now I'm the piggy
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    My biggest prob is alcohol, definitely is fattening
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I know when to stop at least honestly don't get those that go and go with food
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or those that order 2 big macs , large fry, ice cream sundie, then a diet coke
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I might get downing two big macs but nah that's it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ok that will be $15.99, cash or charge?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My go to orders usually a mcdouble and a mcchicken and I'm happy rarely mess with fries
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Pro tip ask for that clowns jizzmac sauce on your mcdouble
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Do they charge extra when you add sauce,etc? I know burger king used to not, but don't know nowadays
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They may squrit it for free if you ask nice
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Last time I got bk it was 35c per sauce fuck you king of my nutsack
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll buy a bottle of baby rays BBQ for $2 and add it from home out of spite
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I like baby rays, my favorite is KC masterpiece tho. Figured all you could buy is that there.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The metro doesn't discriminate good sauce
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Baby Rays isn't that what killed the crocodile hunter?
    If only he had done an endorsement for them....
    Oy mate don't let a bad bbq sauce kill your party! Baby Rays are killing it!! The flavor hits you right in the chest!
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    My phone only has 13% battery so i don't have much time left
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Now 12%
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Happy birthday, btw
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Happy birthday, btw