Gaming Input latency problem

Ultra_Magnus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sri Lanka
After updating to firmware version 9, I noticed a delay in all control inputs, including the keyboard and controller. I didn't jailbreak yet. I tried various devices, but the issue persisted. The PS4 Pro took around 5-7 seconds to respond. I attempted several methods to resolve the problem. I performed a hard reset on the PS4 and reinstalled firmware 9 (obtained from different websites) in safe mode, but none of these attempts were successful. Previously, everything worked fine. I don't wanna update above version 9 😭

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Is it possible that it’s your TV settings? Perhaps input delay can be rectified with Game Mode?

If not have you tried reset the controller (hold tiny reset button on back for couple of seconds with a pin), or tested the controller via usb input rather than BT (change the communication method in settings).

Ultra_Magnus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sri Lanka
Is it possible that it’s your TV settings? Perhaps input delay can be rectified with Game Mode?

If not have you tried reset the controller (hold tiny reset button on back for couple of seconds with a pin), or tested the controller via usb input rather than BT (change the communication method in settings).
I already tried these. Controller is perfectly fine. Not only controller keyboard input also have same amount of time latency.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Only thing you catch are STDs.