Gaming Injecting Crystal vs eshop version?

MrCatFace

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
SO let's say I start a file with a custom cia inject of Crystal... can I shove that save into the legit version once it releases? If so I might just do that so that I can get a headstart.

Probably. If it works for GC VC and injects, it should with Crystal

Hallowing

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anything you do with the injects can be easily exported with JKSM. The only difference between the inject and legit version is the title ID, so play away because I did it just fine with silver.

ninjistix

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i was able to inject my gold/silver sav's into the VC copy, altho I had to edit the hex values with HxD to remove or add 2 lines from the end of the save, it corrupted the VC clock but the game let you reset the time.

dump save from vc, and get sav from cartridge/emulator and compare the lines at the end of the sav in HxD to make sure they match in length to the VC, add/remove anything necessary :D.

Thirty3Three

Musician Member
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i was able to inject my gold/silver sav's into the VC copy, altho I had to edit the hex values with HxD to remove or add 2 lines from the end of the save, it corrupted the VC clock but the game let you reset the time.

dump save from vc, and get sav from cartridge/emulator and compare the lines at the end of the sav in HxD to make sure they match in length to the VC, add/remove anything necessary :D.
sweet!! So the pokebank worked too, so you can get the little gb icon next to the pokes' name, once transferred?

And if yes, any way to get the celebi event into my existing gbc cia save? Because that's the whole reason I'm doing this. I don't want to wait to soft reset for celebi, but I want the shiny celebi to be legit once I catch him, haha!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtu.be/ngNaUaQOfPU