Homebrew Inject 3ds games via web exploit..is possible?

Arshes91

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
in any case if no, would be nice inject from digital form e-shop to turn perma different game is possible? if not maybe i guessed out is bad idea,

Arshes91

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
No this can't happen. Most games actually take up more space then there is available RAM. So you're not going to be injecting a Pokemon X game into a Super Mario 3D Land game. :P
yeah i know but maybe there altnerative to think is mario land 3d but isn't just like multiman or any sort.

Shubshub

The Shubinator
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
No this can't happen. Most games actually take up more space then there is available RAM. So you're not going to be injecting a Pokemon X game into a Super Mario 3D Land game. :P

Well now what if you injected Homebrew code over an actual 3ds game? That might be possible? most homebrews aren't that big right?

Reactions: Idaho

Apache Thunder

I have cameras in your head!
Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
You'll have to find a flaw in the game to exploit. Simply injecting code is not enough. ;)

That's sorta how the original Cubic Ninja exploit worked. A flaw in how it handled QR codes was found and they exploited it to inject code. But with that particular game, they had to exploit other things on the system before they achieved code execution. So in most cases you have to find flaws in other services the game uses before you get full homebrew on it.

Reactions: Shubshub

Hiyaaa!

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
nTedZ9w.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.