Hacking Initial Sky3DS setup with New 3DS?

kumpandjill

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi all,

I'm trying to get my new Sky3DS (blue button) running on my New 3DS. I've followed the Sky3DS tutorial, the instructions from the vendor, and various YouTube videos, but I can't seem to get any games to play. Nothing ever shows up on the home menu. Is it possible that I have a broken cartridge? Or do many people have trouble with this part?

I can't tell if I'm supposed to keep the blue button held down while I insert the cartridge into the 3DS... It's kind of embarrassing, but can anyone give step-by-step instructions on how to get the game to show up? I'm 99% sure I did everything else right -- formatting the MicroSD card, loading the ROM onto the MicroSD card, etc...

Thanks for any assistance!

yamazakirobert

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
for the sky3ds blue you need to use the diskwriter + latest template
for the sd card best you have obtained yours from a good reseller, because fake sd card sometimes don't work at all

for the first boot or sdcard change you need to hold the blue button on you insert the sky3ds the flash will be flash for a couple of seconds and stop.
then eject you sky3ds and reinsert and you are good to go

Last edited by yamazakirobert,

GothicIII

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
When the card is new, sometimes it won't be recognised because the quality isn't that good. Try inserting it with a little bit of force, so the card makes a tighter connection with the 3ds. Do it 2-3 times and it should work. This solved my problem anyway.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: ...