Gaming Infinite loading with latest CFW. Why?

KuroDeveolper

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hekate 5.3.3
switch Ver. 10.2.0
atmosphere 0.14.4 and sigPatch

All of the system Ver is latest but I couldn't loading 'Little Nightmares complete edition'.

This game can not run only base nsp. So I updated with latest UPD.

And I run this game, can see black screen with 'Licensed by Nintendo' and 'NINTENDO SWITCH' logo infinitely...

At this moment, I couldn't take a screenshot.

If I go home and re-enter into the game, there are only black screen, there are no 'Licensed by Nintendo' and 'NINTENDO SWITCH' logo.

I reinstalled lots of times, at SDcard, Nand but there is a infinite loading always.

I could find only a little information about infinite loading but not adapted to me.

Is there are persons who know about this problem?

From now, this problem is happened at 'Little Nightmares complete edition'.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hekate 5.3.3
switch Ver. 10.2.0
atmosphere 0.14.4 and sigPatch

All of the system Ver is latest but I couldn't loading 'Little Nightmares complete edition'.

This game can not run only base nsp. So I updated with latest UPD.

And I run this game, can see black screen with 'Licensed by Nintendo' and 'NINTENDO SWITCH' logo infinitely...

At this moment, I couldn't take a screenshot.

If I go home and re-enter into the game, there are only black screen, there are no 'Licensed by Nintendo' and 'NINTENDO SWITCH' logo.

I reinstalled lots of times, at SDcard, Nand but there is a infinite loading always.

I could find only a little information about infinite loading but not adapted to me.

Is there are persons who know about this problem?

From now, this problem is happened at 'Little Nightmares complete edition'.
Are you sure you are using the correct patches? There are 2 different sets depending on which bootloader you are using.

B195EX

Trophies
XP
Country
Honduras
I have the same issue, but with captain toad, all other titles run fine, except captain toad, could be sigpatches, I don't know, but other titles running suggests something else

Last edited by B195EX,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkYA4rALqEE