Hacking Incorrect MicroSDHC information displayed.

coolmaster82

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have recently updated my acekard2i to AKAIO 1.8.1. When I click Properties on my microsd card, It displays Used Space as 500Mb or so. However, I am sure I have around 1.1GB of contents on the card, Even Windows displays the correct spaced used. This did not happen in 1.7.1. I tried reformatting the card with Panasonic formatter various times. Each time the Used Space changes but is never correct. Can someone provide me with a solution? thanks. I have a Genuine Kingston 8GB MicroSDHC class 4 made in Japan. My acekard has the HWID of 81.

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Displays fine for me in AKAIO 1.8.0 and 1.8.1.

Are you sure you're not doing the properties of the akmenu4.nds file which is 550KB?

Also, 500Mb(its) = 62.5MB(ytes).

coolmaster82

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm sure I'm not viewing the Properties of akmenu4.nds on the NDS since I cannot see it on my Acekard2i. And I meant 500MB that was a typo. Using a NDS lite.

I was able to narrow down to akmenu4.nds being the problem. When I copied AKAIO 1.7.1's akmenu4.nds with AKAIO 1.8.1's _aio folder, the correct information was displayed. However this cant be a premanent solution because games will not boot this way. Still need help.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Lol Veho.