Incorrect MicroSDHC information displayed.

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by coolmaster82, Oct 19, 2010.

Oct 19, 2010
  1. coolmaster82
    OP

Newcomer coolmaster82 Member

United States
    I have recently updated my acekard2i to AKAIO 1.8.1. When I click Properties on my microsd card, It displays Used Space as 500Mb or so. However, I am sure I have around 1.1GB of contents on the card, Even Windows displays the correct spaced used. This did not happen in 1.7.1. I tried reformatting the card with Panasonic formatter various times. Each time the Used Space changes but is never correct. Can someone provide me with a solution? thanks. I have a Genuine Kingston 8GB MicroSDHC class 4 made in Japan. My acekard has the HWID of 81.

2. twiztidsinz

Member twiztidsinz Taiju Yamada Fan

United States
    Displays fine for me in AKAIO 1.8.0 and 1.8.1.

Are you sure you're not doing the properties of the akmenu4.nds file which is 550KB?

Also, 500Mb(its) = 62.5MB(ytes).

3. coolmaster82
    OP

Newcomer coolmaster82 Member

United States
    I'm sure I'm not viewing the Properties of akmenu4.nds on the NDS since I cannot see it on my Acekard2i. And I meant 500MB that was a typo. Using a NDS lite.

I was able to narrow down to akmenu4.nds being the problem. When I copied AKAIO 1.7.1's akmenu4.nds with AKAIO 1.8.1's _aio folder, the correct information was displayed. However this cant be a premanent solution because games will not boot this way. Still need help.