Incorrect fusee error on 14.0.0

Leon445_

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I'm sorry for not giving enough infos but thanks to the HowToMigrate site I fixed the issue, thank you.
I think the problem was in the hekate ipl.ini file, probably due to bad commands.
Thanks again

se7en512

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Ok, cool.

What version of atmosphere were you on before?

Are you against adding Hekate to your setup? It’s extremely useful.
Last version of Atmosphere : 1.3.0

I just tried to setup Hekate, but always the same error !
I followed the guide "MigrateToAtmosphere1_0_0" (extract atmosphere, hekate, Sigpatches and move fusee to /bootloader/payloads/ and i tried the 3 hekate_ipl.ini configuration without succes !).
And i don't have /contents/ or /sept/ folder ...

Last edited by se7en512,

se7en512

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello,
the solution for me : i just forgot to convert the new fusee.bin to boot.dat with NXPayload-Converter (because i have SX dongle).
After that it's OK !

Reactions: binkinator

kafa155

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
I have this problem too. What did you do to be good? Because no matter what atmosphere I put it in, he always writes it to him.

icefenx

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Ok, all fixed and updated to the latest everything!

Moral of the story: Don't be a moron like me. I completely forgot that now, using Hekate, the Fusee.bin that I kept overwriting in the root directory is useless, and it needs to be overwritten in the payloads directory that Hekate uses for boot options. I think that's what Shadow#1 was referring to when he said update payloads, I just misunderstood it for 20 minutes.

Allow me to apologise now twice, once for taking up your time (and I really appreciate the speed of response and help on this forum) and two, to allow me to piggyback with a further question:

At this point it would be wise to backup the emummc, I believe, in the event such a thing happens again so that I can restore the current working state. However I was SURE I did that when I first set up Hekate, yet when I restored the eMMC from the backup (and it seemed to process fine) it didn't actually have any effect.

Correct me if I'm wrong: I just go into Hekate (at this point) go to tools and click 'backup eMMC' and that should be it? Then if it's accidentally updated in future I can just restore eMMC?

EDIT: Ok ignore this. I don't have enough space on my card to partition and backup at the moment, it's almost full. This is probably why the restore didn't work the last time. :(

Hi :)
I'm completely noob and i want to understand exactly what i have to do :/
Like you, i press "update" on Tinfoil, and now, i don't find any way to solve it :(
Please help, i saw a lot of video, and nothing works :(

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia

stephrk398

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know this is old but thanks so much for coming back and explaining in detail what you did to get it working again. It's been a while since tinkering with the directories on my SD card and I needed a brush-up. This made it easy for me. :yaypsp:

Apache81

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hello all and sorry for this noob question but I am not able to understand where to get the latest fusee.bin file.
I downloaded the latest hekate and the latest atmosphere but I have no idea where to get the fusee.bin payload from.
Could you please help me to understand where to get it?

Thank you, all !!! :)

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Apache81

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I have spent already 30 minutes on that page but I was not able to find the fusee.bin file.
Could you kindly point me out in which folder it is stored?
Also, I checked the content of the zip file with the latest release of Atmosphere but I had no luck.
I am really sorry to keep bothering...

[EDIT]
Do I need to build the fusee.bin myself form the source code?

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have spent already 30 minutes on that page but I was not able to find the fusee.bin file.
Could you kindly point me out in which folder it is stored?
Also, I checked the content of the zip file with the latest release of Atmosphere but I had no luck.
I am really sorry to keep bothering...

[EDIT]
Do I need to build the fusee.bin myself form the source code?

In the asset section

Capture.PNG

Apache81

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Anyone can tell me how to fix the black sreen problem? (where did I move new fusee.bin ?)
thank you so much
You need to download the latest version of Atmosphere (the new fusee.bin file is there also) and the new version of Hekate.
You should have 2 zips and 1 bin downloaded.
  1. Extract the content of the 2 zips in your SD card root (replace all existing files).
  2. Go to your SD card root and move the hekate_ctcaer_5.9.0.bin payload somewhere on your PC.
  3. From your SD card root, go into the bootloader folder and then payloads.
  4. Copy the fusee.bin file in here.

Done... I think !!! :P

Reactions: beardchub

beardchub

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
You need to download the latest version of Atmosphere (the new fusee.bin file is there also) and the new version of Hekate.
You should have 2 zips and 1 bin downloaded.
  1. Extract the content of the 2 zips in your SD card root (replace all existing files).
  2. Go to your SD card root and move the hekate_ctcaer_5.9.0.bin payload somewhere on your PC.
  3. From your SD card root, go into the bootloader folder and then payloads.
  4. Copy the fusee.bin file in here.

Done... I think !!! :P
Thank you for your help, I try it now

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Spring is in the air. +1