Hacking In need of some quick advice

Omgwtfisthat

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I have been reading and searching around A LOT just incase someone some thinks otherwise, I just haven't been able to find an answer to my question. Does downgrading to 3.2 pose a disadvantage to either game compatibility or functionality of apps (wads) (for newer games/apps, i don't know, it was like that for PSP
tongue.gif
)? Should I want to update to 4.0 in the future and just use Gamma instead, will it be hard? THANKS! I am new to wii hax

BTW, I don't care about chaning themes or whatever, just booting games from disc channel
smile.gif

Joey Ravn

F*** you, Nintendo!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
3.2 is the "ideal" version because of Starfall, but it can do everything 3.3 and up versions can. 4.0 is on the road to be the new 3.2. Right now, AFAIK, the only thing is missing is Starfall, but you can even run backup copies through the Disc Channel thanks to CIOSCORP. I'd stay on 3.2 for the moment if you don't care about SD features or love Starfall, but 4.0 is looking good right now.

Omgwtfisthat

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Oooh. Yeah I don't care about those SD features, but I'm not quite sure what Starfall is. Guessing it has something to do with preloader? Haha can't really search right now, trying to quickly finish HW to start this stuff. I just thought it'd make it easier for my younger brother to load backups from other regions and stuff, and if anything should occur that would result in a brick, I would be able to fix it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: horny jail is full la