Hacking In need Of Help.

Project_Zero

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok i recently got battle revolution and i realized that the R4/M3 simply cannot connect so i need help. Can someone create a save file for the american version of battle revolution with the save files of me and my brother? we have pokemon diamond. please help. I cannot afford a cyclo Ds nor do i have the money to rent/buy the original cart. if i upload the saves can someone help me?

Project_Zero

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have tried numerous ways to try and connect with my R4 and M3 Simply. It cannot be done. Please. Can someone help me. If i upload the save files can someone load them to Their battler revolution with the names Miguel and Rmoney? Please help.

Project_Zero

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok.. well i still need help... i asked about 10 people i knew irl no one has a cyclo ds or the real copy. please can someone on here help me out....

Project_Zero

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
for the love of god can someone please help me. Please. its been like 2~3 hours and i still cant do anything. i have no money left, and this is by far the easiest way to do it. please help.

Sharpz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry to say but the R4 and M3 can't connect and a save file wouldn't change that.

What would you want changed on your save data anyways?

Don't bump your thread.If people don't reply it's because it's been answered before and you can do a little bit of searching.

Project_Zero

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sharpz said:
Sorry to say but the R4 and M3 can't connect and a save file wouldn't change that.

Don't bump your thread.If people don't reply it's because it's been answered before and you can do a little bit of searching.

Im not asking why it doesnt work, i know it doesnt work. im asking for someone to help me out.

Like if i upload me and my brothers save files here can someone please use their cyclods or their original game cart to and copy our pokemon to 2 different save states on battle revolution then load that revolution save here so i can download it so i can use my pokemon and my brother can use his. Also use the Miguel Dinero (or just Miguel.) and R Money as the save names. (mine is miguel and my bro is r money)

its more of a request not a question. Thats what i was asking. sorry if i didnt state that out right in the above posts. so that being said can someone please help.

EDIT: We both have the USA Diamond version and a USA Battle Revolution copy. Thanks.

Sharpz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Project_Zero said:
Sharpz said:

Im not asking why it doesnt work, i know it doesnt work. im asking for someone to help me out.

Like if i upload me and my brothers save files here can someone please use their cyclods or their original game cart to and copy our pokemon to 2 different save states on battle revolution then load that revolution save here so i can download it so i can use my pokemon and my brother can use his. Also use the Miguel Dinero (or just Miguel.) and R Money as the save names. (mine is miguel and my bro is r money)

its more of a request not a question. Thats what i was asking. sorry if i didnt state that out right in the above posts. so that being said can someone please help.

EDIT: We both have the USA Diamond version and a USA Battle Revolution copy. Thanks.
Oh ok I see.I wasn't very clear so I didn't know what you meant.Sorry I don't a Cyclo or Diamond so I can't help you there.

Project_Zero

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sharpz said:
Project_Zero said:
Sharpz said:

Oh ok I see.I wasn't very clear so I didn't know what you meant.Sorry I don't a Cyclo or Diamond so I can't help you there.

Nah its ok it happens. I dont exactly explain things to great either so meh. anyway thank you.

Can someone please help me? i would love to use my pokemon on battle revolution. please?

Project_Zero

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Project_Zero said:
Sharpz said:
Project_Zero said:
Sharpz said:

Nah its ok it happens. I dont exactly explain things to great either so meh. anyway thank you.

Can someone please help me? i would love to use my pokemon on battle revolution. please?

Please can someone please help me. Its been about 4~5 hours now and i have only gotten 1(2) response(s) from 1 guy on here. Now come on and help.

Project_Zero

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Purses said:
WOW 5 hours!?

Yeah i know right? I have managed to go through at least 100 contacts on my cell phone, went to 3 of my friends houses and there is no way i was going to beg for money or steal the original copy so this is my last resort. so, yeah can anyone help me?

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Project_Zero said:
Purses said:
WOW 5 hours!?

Yeah i know right? I have managed to go through at least 100 contacts on my cell phone, went to 3 of my friends houses and there is no way i was going to beg for money or steal the original copy so this is my last resort. so, yeah can anyone help me?
Yeah... you're not getting it.
People aren't here to serve your every whim.
-IF- someone CHOOSES to help you, you should be grateful.
If no one answers, you should accept that, and not post NINE times in 7hrs 53min.

Project_Zero

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
twiztidsinz said:
Project_Zero said:
Purses said:
WOW 5 hours!?

Yeah... you're not getting it.
People aren't here to serve your every whim.
-IF- someone CHOOSES to help you, you should be grateful.
If no one answers, you should accept that, and not post NINE times in 7hrs 53min.

Im well aware of the fact that no one is here to serve to my every whim but i really need the help. of course i would be grateful and return the favor in some way. and no, i wont accept that no one answers because i don't really see a need to as eventually someone will help so i keep on posting every so often like every hour or so or like at least once a day so that this thread gets seen at least. so thank you.

Project_Zero

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Sounds good actually.