I'm really confused about AceKard2i stuff

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by Luckybakaa, Mar 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Mar 26, 2011
  1. Luckybakaa
    OP

Newcomer Luckybakaa Newbie

United States
    So for a while now most games have been working on my Acekard2i and i'm using Akaio 1.8.6a. Does anyone know what a "DS program file" is? After i put Kingdom hearts on it and after i formated it and put everything back on. (I backed everything up and copied it into the clean SD card) I open it up and it loads, but majority of the games turned into "DS program file" and won't work anymore. Some games that turned into that, i've been playing for months, like Pokmeon Diamond or Soul Bubble. I don't know what happened and i'm sure my AceKard isn't a copy. So anyone have any idea what to do? I guess maybe the site I downloard roms from is bad, if so know any better sites?

TL;DR : DS screwed up and DS games stopped working, know any good sites for non corrupt roms?

2. Hakoda

Member Hakoda GBAtemp Addict

United States
    1) You can't ask for ROM links on this forum, you will be suspended.

2) "DS Program File" is a *.NDS file with no header.

In other words it could one of two things: Your ROMs are corrupt because something went wrong when you back them up or transferred them back OR your MicroSD has data corruption.

Format with this formatter and try again. If no avail, then redownload the ROMs. If still no dice then you need a new MicroSD or maybe try a different reader.

3. Apk07

Newcomer Apk07 Advanced Member

United States
    Do your NDS roms have the .nds extension at the end?
    Your saves should have .sav

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.