Hacking i'm new here, need help about gateway

puzl

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
i currently using 4.1 firmware right now, but i can't play 7th dragon III. do i have to uodate my emunand or something, is it save to do that with the current update?
thank you ^^

DrunkenMonk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
i currently using 4.1 firmware right now, but i can't play 7th dragon III. do i have to uodate my emunand or something, is it save to do that with the current update?
thank you ^^

Yes it's safe to update your emunand using the current gateway update (gateway 3.7.1 / 4.1). Just ensure you are actually updating your emunand, you can see in your system settings the GW in front of the version number.

puzl

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Yes it's safe to update your emunand using the current gateway update (gateway 3.7.1 / 4.1). Just ensure you are actually updating your emunand, you can see in your system settings the GW in front of the version number.
ah thanks a lot, i have 2 3ds actually xl version and normal version but the xl one doesnt have GW in front of the version number. if i just update on the other one will work on both?

sj33

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
If it doesn't say 'GW' in front of the version number, then you are not actually using EmuNAND. You may think it is, but it is probably using SysNAND.

Only if it says 'GW' is it safe to update.

puzl

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
If it doesn't say 'GW' in front of the version number, then you are not actually using EmuNAND. You may think it is, but it is probably using SysNAND.

Only if it says 'GW' is it safe to update.
ah thanks, but is there a way to fix it? ;-;

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-