Hacking I'm new.........Help Me...........

Dark Lord

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
I want to buy a new card for my DS especially when my R4 cannot funtioning very well.Can someone suggest me which card is suitable to buy?

lolzed

The GBAtemp Pichu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
the best one is CycloDS but it costs,DSTT is simple but good enough,Edge,Acekard,M3 all pretty good but if you wanna know more just visit the reviews

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
In a nutshell:

If you must have real-time game state dumping (a feature that few people actually use), the CycloDS is the most recommended flash cart with that feature. But it's expensive.

Otherwise, go for an Acekard 2 or Edge. I prefer the Acekard 2 because it has one of the best menu systems of any flash cart at any price, and is cheaper than the Edge. But the Edge is a little sturdier, so if you're prone to stepping on your flash cart or throwing it across the room, you might consider the Edge instead.

The DSTT isn't worth considering, even with its low, low price. It doesn't sort games alphabetically, nor does it allow you to organize your games into folders. The Acekard 2 is only about $5 more than the DSTT and well worth the extra cost. The only possible advantage of the DSTT would be for kids or users who are extremely technically un-savvy. The lack of folder support of the DSTT makes it slightly easier to use than other flash carts since you can't navigate folders (all games on the flash cart are shown in one long list regardless of where they're located on your flash cart).

-Bri

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nobody has mentioned the M3Real yet.
It's not quite as good as the Cyclo, but it can do most anything you could want.
Especially when paired with the M3 GBA/RAM expansion (aka the M3Real Perfect pack)
When I bought mine it was slightly less than the Cyclo.

Deques

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
M3 Real is good, I have it.
One downfall is the crappy menu system in M3. So if you buy it, you should use the Sakura firmware instead of M3's firmware

toastert2003

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gamersection.ca has an Edge +1gb microsd for about 35 dollars I think, but shipping has been nightmarishly slow. Ordered on 11/22 and it still hasn't arrived.

Everything they sell is sold with insurance though, so they assured me i'll get it one way or another.

da_head

A dying dream..
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
good cheap one: acekard 2

best one: cyclods

but my r4 is still ticking
yaynds.gif