1. adrian2040

OP adrian2040 GBAtemp Fan

Peru
    These errors started a few days after I started using the card. The 3DS would say there is a reading error, either in-game or in the menu. This happens at least once or twice a day. It's a SanDisk card and I'm pretty sure it's a legit one.

Any help, please?

2. Pong20302000

Pong20302000 making notes on everything

32 GB is the maximum limit for SDHC (SD High Capacity, utilize FAT32 format) cards, as 64 GB & higher are SDXC (SD eXtreme Capacity) that utilizes exFAT (aka FAT64) format which isn't supported by the 3DS at this time.

3. Oxybelis

Oxybelis GBAtemp Fan

You can use any filesystem on SD(HC/XC) : EXT4, UDF and so on. FAT32 too.

4. Pedeadstrian

Pedeadstrian GBAtemp's Official frill-necked lizard.

United States
    The 3DS "supports" up to 32GB SDHC. So it may "work," but the possibilities of problems occurring isn't negligible, and I would just recommend using a 32GB one. Do you actually need the extra 32GB without having to transfer any files?

5. MeowTheMouse

MeowTheMouse GBAtemp Regular

Bosnia and Herzegovina
    I'm having card issues my self, my card is 128GB, to use it with your 3DS it needs to be formatted to FAT32.
    I used this:
    http://download.cnet.com/MiniAide-Fat32-Formatter/3000-2094_4-75701815.html
    Worked perfectly, but my read/write speeds are extremely slow which is pretty annoying (4 mb/s), I came to gbatemp to see if anyone other than me suffered the same issue and if there are any solutions. I can't Imagine how annoying will it be once I have 25 gb of games, would take 3 hours to copy.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - constant, reading, having