I'm getting OLD >.>

Langin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Tssskk I am feeling old and it will become worse tomorrow...

Tomorrow I'll be 17 years old! SEVENTEEN YEARS FREAKING YEARS >.>

How do you feel at you current age? I wanted to discuss it with others :lol:

Because I know a few people in the 50 years that act like a child from 12 xD

Edit: most of you reading this: 17 isn't old FUCK OFF mate I am 18 that's old!

Reactions: 1 person

boekeboekeboeh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
lol, I recently turned 23 and that made me feel pretty old as well..don't know why feels like some kind of milestone.. :P
Whish i was still just 17 :(

gratz in advance btw and have a great birthday tomorrow :lol:

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
As long as you're in highschool, you're young.
Once I graduated I felt very old. I'm 20 now.

I feel old but I don't act it. I still like all the things I used to like. Only difference now is I have to juggle my likes with work.
Work sucks.

Reactions: 3 people

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
23 in May.

I'm still immature. I'll play games all day. Stay up all night. Don't really listen to anything anybody is telling me. Age is just a number. And you're only old if you feel like you are, because then you'll start acting like you are. In which case, drink plenty of chocolate milk, because it's healthier than Richard Simmons, and it's a lot better than white milk.

Reactions: 3 people

Langin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
23 in May.

I'm still immature. I'll play games all day. Stay up all night. Don't really listen to anything anybody is telling me. Age is just a number. And you're only old if you feel like you are, because then you'll start acting like you are. In which case, drink plenty of chocolate milk, because it's healthier than Richard Simmons, and it's a lot better than white milk.

I playing games all the day... But bed time is 10PM on workdays :P

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
23 in May.

I playing games all the day... But bed time is 10PM on workdays :P

I work every morning and night. I wake up at 5 to be at work by 6 (even though it's literally a 30 second drive, but its the only time I get a ride) and I work until 730. Same at night, I work at 5 until 630. But because my shifts are short, I'm forced to literally go weeks, sometimes more than a month, without time off. And it doesn't sound that bad, but when you have to take care of and milk 50 cows every single day, it gets exhausting. lol

roastable

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I don't really feel old, but more so question what I've done with my life up till now.
At 17 years old, Harry Potter killed a dark wizard, so I'm wondering what I'll do...

Mantis41

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm 38 and feel better than I did at 28. I used to drink and party too much back then. Respect your body and being old is nothing to worry about.

Crimson Ghoul

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I'm 19. I've been working since 16, juggling highschool and work. Now it's college and work. I definitely feel old. I haven't taken a real vacation in years :(

Redhorse

Warehouse 13 Curator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
17 Old? Pft. When I was 17 my mother died of cancer, I stayed home schooled my senior year to care for her... I left home the day she died 2 days before 18th Bday.....(before I graduated) and father disappeared ( good riddence) She was 43 years young... smoking....

I turn 49 this year and have medical bills far in excess of $2000.00 a monthly EVERY month...most are meds alone... 12 invasive surgeries, 2 terminal illnesses, a daughter 17, plus 2 ex wipes.. er I mean ex wives.... I remember when pong was intro'ed and pacman went home console (and arcades still featured Pin Ball machines as cutting edge)
The beatles were just introed in the US when I was born, my sisters saw them live...

and I still think and far too often act in my twenties... Im a USAF military Veteran since the 80's..Yeah I'm old....

17? Pfftt. Your best years are probably ahead of you still. Grab hold of a dream and hold tight, don't let anyone say it can't be done.. there's nothing dreamed that can't be done.

To quote a favorite movie... The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen'..... "I've lived long enough to see the future become history... Empires crumble... there are no exceptions..." -Dorian Grey to M.

PS leave recreational drugs and alcohol alone, they are NOT worth the 'time released' results... (not the reason for my health personally....)

I have two degrees and before you think I'm playing one upsman crap, with the exception of two unrelated topics for which I was university educated, every kid less than 28 in here is probably more intelligent than I am with thier HS diploma...

Lady Reaper

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Ehhh... I'm like 16 today and I don't feel any different,I've always felt old because in RL I'm too mature for my age,so yeah I feel old but I've always felt old so it's okay,I'll just put up with it until I'm 20. :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You should update the 360 to newest dash before RGHing it yes. But not a big deal if you don't, you can install new dash/avatar updates after. It's just easier to do it auto online before, instead manual offline after.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Have fun @Xdqwerty. If you see a chocolate candy bar floating in the water, don't eat it!
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    :O:ohnoes: Y didn't U Tell ME that ALSO? @BigOnYa :ohnoes: 🤢🤮
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Does it taste like... chicken?
    +1
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa I wanted to ask you about your experience with seeing south park. Most of the people a bit younger like my younger brother and cousins that are a few younger than me that saw kids found south park funny because of the curse words, kids at school, that seemed like liking the show on a very basic level.

I could not quite have a in depth discussion of the show.

How was it for you? As an adult. What did you find the most interesting part about it. Did you relate to the parents of the kids and their situations. Was it satires, the commentary on society. The references on celebrities' and pop culture.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I remember seeing the very first episode back in the day, and have watched every episode since. I used to set my VCR to record them even, shows how long ago.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just like any comedies really, and cartoons have always been a favorite of mine. Family guy, American Dad, Futurama, Cleveland Show, Simpsons - I like them all.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    South Park is great cause they always touch on relavent issues going on today, and make something funny out of it.
    +3
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa were you always up to date on the current events and issues of the time or were there issues that you first found out thru south park
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Most of the time yea I knew, I watch and read the news regularly, but sometimes the Hollywood BS stuff, like concerning actors slip by me. I don't follow most Hollywood BS (example: the Kardasians)
    +2
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa there were relevant issues before south park was made, that's why i think a south park prequel/spinoff would be great. Randy and his friends in their child hood
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea, like them running in high school together, getting into stuff, and how they got hitched and had kids. And how the town of South Park was back then compared to now. That would be cool to see.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    yeah
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @salazarcosplay if they made a prequel, it would still be about current issues, cause it doesn't make sense to make it about stuff that happened 30 years ago that nobody cares about anymore
    it's too late
    the older south park episodes about particular issues usually age poorly since the topic is no longer relevant
    an exception is giant douche vs turd sandwich, that's always relevant :P
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I was gone for like an hour and none of you thought to write or call pos
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    We knew you were going to Sonic to get lunch.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Sonics fast I would've been home in 10 mins
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Meet and greet with AncientBoi then?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That would've gone slow he's old
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    sadly the person in question feels too young for his own good
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: sadly the person in question feels too young for his own good