Illogic in Pokemon Legends Arceus

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So, you tell me that PLA happened centuries before Pokemon Diamond and Pearl, right?
And in PLA, you are supposed to create the very very first Pokedex in the history, am i still right?

Well, I though Professor Oak claimed to be the creator of the Pokedex, didn't he?
Does that mean that Professor Oak is centuries old? :O

• Haha
Reactions: iKing_PR

iKing_PR

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, you tell me that PLA happened centuries before Pokemon Diamond and Pearl, right?
And in PLA, you are supposed to create the very very first Pokedex in the history, am i still right?

Well, I though Professor Oak claimed to be the creator of the Pokedex, didn't he?
remember that Loki and Dr Strange enabled the multiverse

• Haha
Reactions: Jaitor

Olmectron

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico

These are fictional works and as they evolve into a series, it's common to have inconsistencies like this one.

In the anime, on the seasons after Indigo League, they imply in Johto there are "new recently discovered species of Pokemon".

Seasons later, they fix it by saying some Pokemon are native to some regions.

Reactions: Jaitor

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I mean its a series meant for kids so I don't think they planned for them to overanalyze it. Plus they never knew the series would blow up into what it is now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-