Gaming IL 2 Sturmovik Birds of Prey

Panzer Tacticer

veteran human
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ok I am guessing not everyone will be die hard fans of flight sims, but hey, some might have just gotten used to the idea there simply will never be any for the DS worth caring about.

I'm hardly a flight sim fan, but I don't mind them. I recall waiting on Spitfire Heroes, and man what a let down. It was total garbage. Allied Ace Pilots is nice, but, with IL 2 Sturmovik Birds of Prey we might just finally have been given a real decent flight sim.

I have only given it a first few minutes gander to see if it was even worth my time when I loaded it up on nocash. It ran ok on that, now the next challenge of course, 'does my R4 give a damn'.
Either way, in just those first 3 minutes it was clear it was a long ways better than Spitfire Heroes.

I suspect it will be just fine on the larger consoles, but, I don't have those larger consoles
smile.gif

concealed identi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I played it for about an hour and thought it was pretty shoddy, unfortunately. There's a good game in there somewhere, but it feels like they didn't have enough time to finish it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1