Not open for further replies.

Shock2k9

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I log onto GBA temp on IRC last night through my NDS R4 Flash cart. First thing I get after they find out I am using an R4 flash cart
people start calling me a lamer , idiot etc. So what big deal I have an R4 flash cart so I can use homebrew apps such as IRC or Beup live,
I refuse to buy expensive flash carts not everyone is a spoiled brat that will shell out $50 for a Cyclo DS or other carts.

Second of all the whole Obama talk starts in IRC chat room so at one point I said I think Obama is a communist. Next thing I get is some
moron calling me a racist. How does Communism relate with racism I have no clue. Next thing he does is adds words to my sentence
saying "You said Obama is a communist because he's black" NO I DID NOT SAY THAT ! I said he's a communist so big deal, deal with it or pray to your president
because he's so mighty. (Sarcasm)

Next thing on list he tries to scan my location (HELLO PRIVACY MODS PLEASE TAKE AWAY THAT COMMAND)

For those who think Communist is a racist term you need to go back to school and get at least a GED or heck even finishing 7th grade would help.

Just my .2c

Communism does NOT = Racism
R4 = A good enough flash cart for homebrew apps so find someone else to troll

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The IRC is serious business. Stop going in there if you have problems with the people.

The IRC is basically rule free, technically. Free speech is always going on in there. But believe me, any racist talk can get you kicked/banned. So be careful.

And making this thread obviously ruined your image in the IRC. Way to go.

clonesniper666

KRII LUN AUS
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Looks like you just got on the IRC at the wrong time. Some people would say the r4 are crap now sibnce they are not supported officially and since an acekard is only like $10 on dealextreme same price as an R4, although I still ahve my r4 and it does do a good job on homebrew and older games. Although I am not sure how someone would think that communism could lead someone to say a person is racist. Hope you have a better time next time you get on IRC.

Shock2k9

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually I said nothing racist, it's the person who was talking in the chatroom tried to make me look like some racist when I just said Obama is a Communist. I got nothing against race of the person only attitudes of a person get on my nerves. Big problem is that !search command that tells the people where you are, that command should be removed.

I hated Bush and I hate Obama they're technically doing the same stuff. It's not about the race it's about the attitude and how people treat me.

mthrnite

So it goes.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
IRC matters should be taken up with IRC operators.
From the Forum Rules:

Note to IRC Users:

- Please keep all IRC problems on IRC. Don't start topics on the forum asking why you've been banned from a channel. If you have a problem, try messaging one of the OPs in IRC or if you have to, PM them on the forum.

Notice it mentions all IRC problems, not just bans.

Thanks.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: It can act as a swap drive but that isn't more RAM, it's slooow.