Gaming Ideas for games/software/other thread.

Condarkness

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With all the cool things the Switch has to offer give some ideas for the switch! It would be cool for the Switch to have Pokemon, you could play it on the TV or on the go!

I think that is inevitable now that its portable and would make more sense to create for only one system and not two. Plus they aren't restricted to only have the main series of games on the portable. They can now do whatever they feel like.

Condarkness

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kind of annoying that it may only have 3 hour battery life

3 hours?...for real?...that's terrible battery life. Well I can only hope that 3 hours is not the real life span and its more like 5-7. 5-7 would make more sense and that would be portable. 3 hours can't really do much, especially if your on a flight across the globe.

Blue

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
3 hours?...for real?...that's terrible battery life. Well I can only hope that 3 hours is not the real life span and its more like 5-7. 5-7 would make more sense and that would be portable. 3 hours can't really do much, especially if your on a flight across the globe.
IDK how they are going to have specs that compete with Xbox and Playstation and make it portable with decent battery life.

flame1234

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IDK how they are going to have specs that compete with Xbox and Playstation and make it portable with decent battery life.
Simple: Specs won't compete with Xbox or PlayStation. I think it will have the 8GB of RAM that Xbox and PlayStation do because it's cheap and makes your system easy to develop for.

I'm not even sure processing and graphics between mobile and desktop systems can be compared. If you were to compare them, it doesn't look very good...
Check here the SunSpider benchmark (tests CPU, graphics, and software, so not great, but...): http://www.macworld.com/article/3008554/ipad/benchmarks-the-ipad-pro-is-the-fastest-ipad-ever.html
iPad Air 2 - this is similar to NX performance
And then Surface 4 Pro, which is not even a real computer, beats it by 50%.

And battery life will be the opposite of what you're thinking: About 10 hours. That's how long good full-size tablets (>= 8 inch diagonal) batteries tend to last.

Nintendo says the Wii U tablet battery lasts 8 hours. Whoops, that's the high capacity one. The standard one lasts 4 hours. No worries though, I think.

Last edited by flame1234,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: "Now I know why he took his own life"