Gaming Ideas and Opinions

tyrran

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
'Lo everyone, got a quick couple of questions...

First off, I have done some extensive searching in both the outside world as well as here in the forums about the idea of tv out for the PSP 1000 model. I understand there is the PSP2TV (which is rather expensive) the Nyko adapter (which doesn't look so great and seems to be sold out everywhere) and some sort of motherboard mod (which I can't find for sale and am a bit wary about doing surgery). Have I missed anything? Is there some crazy new homebrew that have made all these options obsolete, or have I got my head on straight?

Additionally, if the latter is true and I am up a creek except for a couple of options, is it worth shelling out another 150 bucks for a 2000 model? TV out, still can use Pandora, great, anything else of interest? And, moreover, anyone got a working 2000 they want to trade for a bubblegum pink 1000?

Thanks in advance!

issy12

Trophies
XP
Country
you might want to be careful with buying a 2000, i've got one which is unhackable. You could use chickHEN though as long as you don't update above 5.01 (or something)

Good luck!

ragingchaosgod

JUBILEUS QAAL OVOF VOMSARG
Trophies
Website
therokuryu.tumblr.com
XP
Country
I've got a 2000 myself and the only thing that chafes my arse is having to restart ChickHEN every time I'm forced to restart the PSP.
All in all, the 2000's ok for hacking. You can go with one.

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
@OP
Have you thought about getting remotejoylite for PC? You can use the keyboard as controls, you need to buy a wire for the sound though.

tyrran

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
deanxxczx said:
@OP
Have you thought about getting remotejoylite for PC? You can use the keyboard as controls, you need to buy a wire for the sound though.

Did think about it, but a couple of qualms. First, I have a laptop, and yes, through a series of cables (and putting a copy of Windows on my Mac) it could work, but would ultimately be a lot of daisy chaining and ugly extras. Second, I'm really just interested in making this as easy as possible, and that might involve upgrading. I think looking into a PSP 2000 and just getting a hackable model would be best. Anyone got an easy to follow flowchart?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality