[Idea] Scratch 3DS

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by Jacklack3, Oct 6, 2015.

1. Jacklack3
    OP

Jacklack3 ( ゚ヮ゚) buddie was here

Oct 6, 2015
    Canada
    In your basement Dick Size: 5 meters.
    So i was wondering if you could make Scratch on the 3DS? To switch between Project and Editor you could press a menu button and click test! I don't expect a good answer. Maybe when you click New Project and .txt file is made! And it would change the text to it. And then that means you can share your projects! (BTW Search up Scratch to find out what it is...)

2. olshrimpeyes

olshrimpeyes Your question is bad and you should feel bad

Jul 30, 2015
    United States
    GNU/Somewhere
    It could definitely be done. It's just matter of finding some one who wants to make it.

3. Jacklack3
    OP

Oct 6, 2015
    Canada
    Im really good at scratch so if it was brought to 3DS i could post a thread in the Scratch Forum so everybody can have fun! Well i guess ill just wait...i mean you never know!

4. MyLegGuy

MyLegGuy Moron

Nov 26, 2014
    United States
    Scratch is a waste of your time. Go learn lua. It's easy, and you can make a lot of stuff with it.

5. link6155

link6155 GBAtemp Fan

Aug 14, 2013
    United States
    Mostly agree, I don't really see what exactly scratch is useful for, it seems rather limited tbh.

6. Jacklack3
    OP

Oct 6, 2015
    Canada
    Well im not good with learning text based. Scratch helps me know what im doing and i can easily learn it by myself. I never really found it a waste of time anyways. Because i had some fun parts making the sprites and even coding it! Anyways, the only programming language i know is Scratch, So i would be impressed to see it on the 3DS.

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Well you could use it if your bored. And if you're like me, you are too impatient to learn any text programming language not even if people say its easy to learn. And on scratch, someone made 2D minecraft and it plays really well! Plus you could add features to it that don't have to be in scratch. Its not that its limited, just dont use scratchjr!

7. Megalegacy98

Megalegacy98 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)™

Aug 11, 2015
    United States
    Just around the corner™
    Well seeing as he made a SMDH creator he obviously doesn't need Scratch because he knows how to code :P

I can see why would you would want it but the thing is, who will make it?