Idea for the Greatest game ever

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by starwarsfan982, Sep 11, 2009.

Sep 11, 2009
  1. starwarsfan982
    OP

Newcomer starwarsfan982 Newbie

United States
    Two words only need by spoken for the next band-specific rock band: Led Zeppelin. I want to play Moby Dick on expert drums. If you're young, or simply retarded or for some other stupid reason you don't know Zeppelin go listen and then you'll probably agree.

2. Sir_Shaggy

Member Sir_Shaggy GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    I thought you had a great idea with for a game? Not just a repackaged of the rockband / guitar hero games.

3. davidsl_128

Member davidsl_128 GBAtemp Brightsider

Colombia
    Just cuz someone isn't young and doesn't know Led Zeppelin doesn't mean he's retarded XD

4. Rammoth

Member Rammoth GBAtemp Fan

United States
    The whole world has thought of that before, except Led Zeppelin doesn't want to be in any music games. Your topic title isn't right though. It would be just another music game. Far from being the greatest game ever. Not even the greatest music game ever.. Can't deny that it would make a good entry in the genre though.

5. Covarr

Member Covarr Sentient Cash Register

United States
    Thus the word OR.
    If you're young OR retarded, etc.

6. Rayder

Former Staff Rayder Mostly lurking lately....

United States
    Wanna hear MY idea for the greatest game ever? No? Well too bad! I'm gonna tell you anyway. [​IMG]

This game would be called something like Cutesy Death Fest, or Death to Cutesy. It would be an M rated game....possibly even Adults Only. Actually, there isn't a rating strong enough to rate this game with. In this game it would be your job to DECIMATE any cutesy crap character that has ever been made in the most sick, twisted, demented and gory ways you can devise. It would have to be a PS3 or PC game since only PS3 or PC has media big enough to hold all the cutesy crap videogame characters that exist in the world. Probably something like 5 Blu-Ray disks filled to capacity in size at least.
    Blast Mario with a rocket launcher and watch giblets fly everywhere. Get the special power-up to catch Sonic and tear him from limb to limb, then use those bloody limbs to beat other cutesy crap characters to a pulp. Throw Hello Kitty in a meat-grinder and feed it to some dogs. Pokemon? GOTTA KILL 'EM ALL! There would be lots of other things you could do to the cutesy crap characters that I can't even describe here simply because it's too sick and twisted. The most highly detailed 3D gore effects ever put into a videogame, or even a movie, for that matter. You get the idea.
    No cutesy crap character would be excluded or spared. DLC would ensure that any new cutesy crap character that anyone creates could immediately be added. PhysX environment physics effects could be used to make the gore even more realistic. 7.1 THX surround sound will fill your ears with bone-crunching death cries and splatters and limbs being torn from bodies. All in highly detailed 3D HD graphics. You would be guaranteed to have hundreds of hours of pure psychotic fun. Copyrights on the various cutesy crap characters or franchises be damned! If they can be considered cute, they are in the game and they die, nastily.

It would be glorious! GLORIOUS I say!

GAWD! That would be an immensely satisfying game! GOTC (game of the century) to be sure. A game you'll be talking about with the inmates in your cell block for years to come.

7. syko5150

Member syko5150 GBAtemp Syko!

United States
    LOL!!! id definitely play that i'd even pay top dollar for it =D.

8. mrfatso

Member mrfatso That guy!!

Singapore
    and the wiimote is perfect for stimulating a sword, ahh the joy of cutting down barney and their retarded friends L"D

9. Rayder

Former Staff Rayder Mostly lurking lately....

United States

Couldn't really be done on the Wii though. Graphics aren't strong enough on that system to convey the carnage at the appropriate level of detail that the game requires.

10. syko5150

United States
    yeah i agree PS3 or PC would work best for that game but honestly 5 Blu-ray disc game that would cost almost as much as the PS3 system itself.

11. mrfatso

Singapore
    but if someone made a wiimote for ps3 or some sort of sensor equipment thing.

12. syko5150

United States
    ahaha why not just make it like a virtual reality thing where you have to actually make motions like if you were killing them =D...

13. C175R

Member C175R GBAtemp Pirate

United States
    That would be amazing [​IMG]
    The PS3 controller has a censor too. or something like that, I think... [​IMG]
    Since when you play little big planet or this game of ducks(can't remember the name) its only playable with the PS3 Censor.
    So I don't think making a better censor for the PS3 controller its impossible. [​IMG]

14. mrfatso

Singapore
    haha, that sounds like project natal [​IMG]

15. domo kun

Newcomer domo kun Advanced Member

Canada
    Just download a custom guitar hero or compile your own which has Led Zepplin songs in it. And honestly, I don't think Led Zepplin would be as fun as many other bands to play as in Guitar Hero/RockBand.

Also, there is a Wiimote like thing coming out for PS3 called the magic wand or something like that to compete with Wii's motion controls and 360's upcoming natal.

16. Retal

Member Retal GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United Kingdom
    Rock Band + my favourite rock band = greatest game ever.

[​IMG]