ID@Xbox Spring Showcase event announced for next week; will focus on upcoming indie games

id xbox.JPG

The first ID@Xbox and Twitch Gaming showcase has been announced for next week. It will focus on updates, new trailers and announcements of games coming to Xbox from independent developers. Some confirmed showcases are from Finji, Whitethorn and the first game from iam8bit’s new publishing label.

The ID@Xbox Showcase will air on Wednesday, March 16 at 10:00 a.m. PDT, exclusively on Twitch at Twitch.tv/twitchgaming or Twitch.tv/xbox.

:arrow: SOURCE

Stone_Wings

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
People in Xbox and Nintendo topics: "These games are amazing!!!! Can't wait to play them all!!!"

People in PS topics: "These games suck. None of them are even exclusives. I won't play any of them, even though I posted how great they are in the Xbox and Nintendo topics."

Deleted member 194275

Edson Arantes do Nascimento
Trophies
XP
People in Xbox and Nintendo topics: "These games are amazing!!!! Can't wait to play them all!!!"

People in PS topics: "These games suck. None of them are even exclusives. I won't play any of them, even though I posted how great they are in the Xbox and Nintendo topics."
PlayStation is not hated is that what you mean.

Also, things released for the Switch, or for PC marked as compatible with the Deck are naturally more appealing not because Sony is hated, but because people do get happy to play games out of home, or in any corner of their home. Piano sized systems don't fit in many people's lives. Sadly it is that the case for my life, so a crippled switch version of a given game makes me more happy than a full on version on Playstation or Xbox.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Goku likes to flip the bean to get others healthy