Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Ico and Shadow of the Colossus PS3 Collection
Confirmed
icoandshadowcollectionps3box.png

The rumors about Ico and Shadow of the Colossus coming to PlayStation 3 are true. First, Walmart had Ico and the Shadow of Colossus Collection in their database. Then there was a boxart leak this morning.

Now, we have confirmation from Famitsu. Ico and Shadow of the Colossus are listed in the latest issue’s table of contents as PlayStation 3 games. There’s supposedly information about The Last Guardian (aka Trico in Japan), but scans have not been released on the internet at this time.

Update: In Japan, Ico and Shadow of the Colossus will be released separately. Both games have been improved with HD quality visuals. Release dates have not been announced.[/p]
icon11.gif
 Source

Daizu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Awesome! Always wanted to play these. Hope it comes out soon. Now, where's my Jak Collection? =(

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Scott.... you never heard of Ico?
ohmy.gif

It was the game, when annoounced, made me want to get a ps2 really bad! I almost cried just looking at the screen shots... and I never bought the game :'( just borrowed from a friend...

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
amazing games on the PS2 now coming in HD/3D for PS3

im so glad i own a PS3 right now.

also for those who didn't a least play ICO for PS2/ let alone heard of it were probably living under a rock or were still too young to know about it; that game is a pure gem, if not one of the best games on PS2 along with Okami... yeah again they should bring Okami as well.

Also Shadow of Colossus ... oh wow so getting this for sure.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up