Status
Not open for further replies.

Luke94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Is there any way to extend digital transfer for iCloud in both iPad and iPhone for free? Keeping it virus free. Without returning to Android by leaving iOS. Without buying Android Tablet and Smartphone from Google next year.
Because previous iPhone had broken matrix screen.
Dv1bHQ3.jpg

ex6MtMb.png

I’m still not sure if my mom after she lost my own credit card after she found it temporarily confiscated it or permanently cancelled it.

KleinesSinchen

GBAtemp's Backup Reminder + Fearless Testing Sina
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
You won't be able to store more on somebody else's computers (marketing buzzword: The Cloud) than the owner of said computers allows you to. Should be clear. Those computers are not under your control.

There are multiple approaches to solve "out of memory" on some online storage:
  • Look for less important files and store those locally only; be willing to lose some files in case of disaster
  • Copy your files to multiple data storage media locally and place at least one copy not at home (safe deposit box, friend's house, relatives…)
    • You should do that anyway. "The Cloud" is not a magic recipe against all potential causes of data loss
    • Files containing personal data might be unsuitable for online storage anyway (unless encrypted)
  • Pay the file hoster for getting more storage
  • Sign up on other file hosters for their free accounts and distribute your data to multiple
    • Don't sign up multiple times on one hoster. They might detect you trying to cheat the system and ban all of your accounts.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Step one: Pay for iCloud if need more storage on it

Cloud services as a whole are always going to ask you to pay/pay more if you need more storage. You could make a few free account, if you want, but that’s about it. Any attempt at expending your storage for free is bound to get your account banned.

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Is there any way to extend digital transfer for iCloud in both iPad and iPhone for free? Keeping it virus free. Without returning to Android by leaving iOS. Without buying Android Tablet and Smartphone from Google next year.
Because previous iPhone had broken matrix screen.
Dv1bHQ3.jpg

ex6MtMb.png

I’m still not sure if my mom after she lost my own credit card after she found it temporarily confiscated it or permanently cancelled it.
Pay for iCloud normally instead of getting too greedy. Or, buy an Android and get expandable storage.

Latiodile

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
47k pictures and a lot of them seem to be duplicates, maybe delete some pictures? i doubt all 47k are absolutely crucial to your existence, since i see at least 20 of the exact same ai generated image smh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Normal sandwich bread is actually pretty good for sausage depends on length of course