Hacking I would assume so

Undwiz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can still install NSPs.

yeah so like the most used games for my kids I can install NSP and they will show up like nornal.... then for the " extended Games"/XCI I go to the album and pick them from a list is what I understand

Purple_Heart

GBATemp´s weirdest Individual
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
the hate for sxos is how they implement code...that xci reader uses code from Nintendo wich is illegal....and thats only one reason. i dont hate sxos cause i use sxos and ams

Undwiz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My hate is $30 damn dollars LOL - $45 gets ya injector but I already have a NS-Atmos

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

the hate for sxos is how they implement code...that xci reader uses code from Nintendo wich is illegal....and thats only one reason. i dont hate sxos cause i use sxos and ams

what is the reason to use both ?

Purple_Heart

GBATemp´s weirdest Individual
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
u basically pay money for some illegal code cause sx uses code from Nintendo...and they hard implemented ninty code so sxos runs on 7.x and later

i use ams for sysmodules (overclocking..music in background) sxos dont support sysmodules

Undwiz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
u basically pay money for some illegal code cause sx uses code from Nintendo...and they hard implemented ninty code so sxos runs on 7.x and later

I mean I know that... I been here since this was just a place to grab a file or 2 ya know -- I lost my old account info----- I am no pro tho why have SX and AT ?

never mind I seen the edit

what else can sysmodules do ? my kids like using the cheats --- will SXOS take that away ?

Will my NXThemes still work ?

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
No the hate against SXOS is the obvious stealing. Nobody gives really a rats ass that they use illegal code in it.

It's however quite easy what I have heard from sources to make a fully legal opensource (if they so wish) XCI loader. No ones wanna do it however because they're afraid of Nintendo bringing the wrath of a thousands suns down upon them.

Undwiz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ohh and one last thing ... My Switch in a AutoRCM....

Nothing I need to change about that ? just put my SXOS files on SD and load payload onto my NS-Atmos injector and I am ready to rock...

Undwiz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
waiting on my PC to build my SXOS, also going from a 256 to a 512 SD in this process --- 11 hours t back up to my PC LOL well damn

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the sxos album has cheats/ftp support built in you just need to provide the said cheat txt file for your games which can be found in this site.
Anyway you'll still have access to normal userbase abilities like installing nsp or custom themes & homebrew, sxos doesn't cut you off from anything other than Atmosphere's exclusive support
on certain things. You'll get more detailed answers at the Team-Xecuter community forum btw

Last edited by MasterJ360, , Reason: can't spell

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: