OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
I wish I could hack the pedometer so it requires 1,000 steps before you get one coin so it would give my wife more ambition to take her fat ass for a longer walk. LMFAO.... but so true.

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DeadlyFoez said:
I wish I could hack the pedometer so it requires 1,000 steps before you get one coin so it would give my wife more ambition to take her fat ass for a longer walk. LMFAO.... but so true.
I can't stop laughing. Although you do speak the truth. An adjustable counter would be cool.

pocchama1996

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd like a setting to to be able to change the amount of steps it takes for 1 coin.
It should also be lockable with parental controls so parents can force their kids to exercise and/or cheat less successfully.
But mostly I want the 10 coins a day limit removed or heightened.

R2DJ

Trophies
XP
Country
DeadlyFoez said:
Haha I'm not really laughing that much but this is just too humorous. But yeah, adjustable limits would really be beneficial.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Would be a nice feature. Let people adjust how many steps it takes to get coins. Minimum: 100, maximum: whatever. Though I can't say I understand why earning coins would be a motivator.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0FyqCEfD0E