i want chocolate...

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
China
I only have bad chocolate at home... like black chocolate to melt and do deserts...
please share here good chocolates...

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Meh it seems special for you since you are a foreigner but when you live there it is just normal
though i'm not in paris or anything, I live in alsace the Eastest region of france next to the border germany
you can get swiss chocolate you can get germany sex crazy woman (such nice breasts at octoberfest) you have the baguete and the croissants... lady bug adventures
i can't recall something good about spain...
ho, i almost forgot. itally! pizza and mafia!

Reactions: Alkéryn

Alkéryn

Moon Dweller ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
you can get swiss chocolate you can get germany sex crazy woman (such nice breasts at octoberfest) you have the baguete and the croissants... lady bug adventures
i can't recall something good about spain...
ho, i almost forgot. itally! pizza and mafia!
The best things in alsace (which is considered to be the best region of france to live ) is the flammed tart :D, i couldn't have grow whithout it and i don't know how others did xD
The best that come from france is the gastronomy and the culture plus i really like how french sound not just because it is my native language but since it is a complex one it allow really beautiful sentences to be pronounced ^^
Unfortunatly german womens are not my kind ^^ plus i don't really like how german sound
But if i had to choose where I would live i would choose Swiss or Scotland ( Edinburgh or Glasgow)

Last edited by Alkéryn,

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The best things in alsace (which is considered to be the best region of france to live ) is the flammed tart :D, i couldn't have grow whithout it and i don't know how others did xD
The best that come from france is the gastronomy and the culture plus i really like how french sound not just because it is my native language but since it is a complex one it allow really beautiful sentences to be pronounced ^^
Unfortunatly german womens are not my kind ^^ plus i don't really like how german sound
But if i had to choose where I would live i would choose Swiss or Scotland ( Edinburgh or Glasgow)
ikr, in french language, objects have sex, a house is a girl while a fridge is a male

Alkéryn

Moon Dweller ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
ikr, in french language, objects have sex, a house is a girl while a fridge is a male
Sure but no object don't have sex
but definition of gender of object vary in a lot of languages not just french
for exemple the moon is a she and in german it is a he
FRENCH IS A SEXIST LANGUAGE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE[/QUOTE
Yeah it was for only one reason we used "ils" (plural of he ) when there was a million girls and one guy and "elles" (plural of she) only when there was only girls in a group but since the new language convention of last year, it is the majority that settle if we use Ils or elles
though for us "ils" (even if technically it is the plural of "he") is neutral and elles is used to precise that the group is only composed of girls

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

So if you reverse things out it give the advantage to girls that when we say "elles" we know that the group is only made of girls
and when we say "ils" we can't know so girls are separated but not guys which can give them importance

But generally we still know because it depend of the context even if before the convention in theory you had to say "ils" when there was only one boy
now a day when a group is composed mostly of girls we use to say elles, even if ils is not wrong either
you can say both and some preffer to say ils some preffer to say elles and it also depend of the context
but i have to say that even with the convention we still have the old habbit of saying "ils" but it bother no one since for us "ils" sound as a neutral thing ^^

Last edited by Alkéryn,
Reactions: Deleted User

roo1234

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Meh it seems special for you since you are a foreigner but when you live there it is just normal
though i'm not in paris or anything, I live in alsace the Eastest region of france next to the border germany
Been there. Pflammkuchen and strong mustard [emoji39]

Basel is the nearest I guess

I lived in Germany, chocolate in there is so much inferior to Swiss....

Last edited by roo1234,
Reactions: Alkéryn

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Also nice. Never really watched Fallout on Prime, but sounds like a good show.