I wanna Plaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by Sergiyakun, Jan 10, 2010.

Jan 10, 2010

I wanna Plaaaaaaaaaaaaaay by Sergiyakun at 3:05 PM (1,068 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. Sergiyakun
    OP

Newcomer Sergiyakun Member

United States
    I really want to play Bowser's Inside Story and Kingdom hearts but there is NO WAY it plays on my R4...what the heck is wrong. I have no problems with newer games. Oh and spirit tracks dd the same thing to me =/. I hear the term DLDI alot and wonder if this is a part of the problem. TIA

2. shlong

Member shlong in memoriam of gravitas

Italy
  3. overlord00

Member overlord00 A motherfucking birdplane

Australia
    its a new anti piracy measure that has been implemented with these new games...

there are patches that fix these games out there... even on the temp if you are willing to look

4. Theraima

Member Theraima I own this desert, bitches!

Finland
    If I recall, there was some kind of Hex editing problem with Kingdom Hearts.

5. Guild McCommunist

Member Guild McCommunist (not on boat)

United States
    You can kill two birds with one stone and use YSMenu and the latest DSTT firmware. That works with both a clean Kingdom Hearts ROM and a clean Bowser's Inside Story ROM.

There's also a patch for Kingdom Hearts around somewhere that'll make it work on regular R4 firmware. As for Bowser's Inside Story, the only way to do it is with YSMenu.

Spirit Tracks requires a patch and the aforementioned YSMenu to work.

But you could've used Search/Google to find all this...