Hacking ...I think I'm doing something wrong.

Evo.lve

All that you could be.
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
So, after recently getting around to softmodding my PSPGo on 6.31, I put a few games on (only 4, I was already really close to getting capped).

They are:

• Super Monkey Ball Adventure
  • Mortal Kombat: Unchained
  • Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops
  • Ratchet and Clank: Size Matters

EDIT: Not sure if this matters, but I've tried them in Prometheus ISO loader and patching them through ISO tool, same results each time.

So obviously the ones in red don't work. To the best of my knowledge they're not particularly new games, so I'd expect the AP (if any) to have been bypassed by now.

I know the 6.x softmod compatibility is not as good as the 5.x compatibility, but I didn't expect it to be this bad...

Anyway, even if you can't help, thanks for bothering to read.

slayerdx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think 6.35 Pro-B3 is the best choice now a days for the PSPGo and 3000's series. Pro-B3 has it's own built in iso loader.

DeadLocked

Bi-Winning.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Firstly update to 6.35 CFW of your choice, as long as the game is in .iso format it should work (not taking into account AP) just run through iso loader. All my games so far have worked. There's even an iso launcher that you can use to create an XMB (launcher) icon on the home screen with, convert CSO to ISO direct from psp and lots of other stuff.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: