Hacking I think I got scammed..Gamesyeah /gameyeeeah

Armastevs

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so I placed an order for a R4 on aug 18th...The paypal company name that I made the payment too is :
Business Name:
Depot4u Corporation (The recipient of this payment is Non-U.S. - Verified)
Email:
[email protected]

it seems to me that http://gamesyeah.com/ is a fake website

http://gameyeeeah.com/ I am registered with them and I have an order in the cart, but nothing in "Items ordered" area of the website. I have read that this is a normal problem with them.

Anyone that ordered from Gameyeeeah.com check their paypal and see if the Business name was Depot4u Corporation??

or any other insight would be great also!

yee

Trophies
Website
revscene.net
XP
Country
Canada
I hope you paid with your credit card, cause you can easily call your credit card company have them reverse it along with filing a complaint with PayPal.

acidrain

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I ordered from them twice. I checked my receipts and it's the same info as you are saying. It's not a scam, don't worry. The shipping is slow but you'll receive what you ordered.

DSGRIM

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It may be caught up in the customs dept. Ive never had a problem with gameyeeeah and have ordered from them 10+ times on diff things. It comes from china so it does run through customs but considering ice is being a bitch at the moment you may not get your stuff till oct.

nds_gamerz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you're just paranoid.

the name on my workplace is sake cafe. but on my tax return it say's the rising star Co. should i be paranoid.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: You woke sob +1