Hacking I really hope the wiikey update will increase

darrrren

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
there is no update. if there was a way of making the wiikey perform a lot better. i think wiikey would just design a new chip and sell it under a new name. then everyone would just forget wiikey and they would make a lot of money out of us buying the new chip and also wipe out the present clones at the same time. so it makes no sense a tall for them to give everyone a free updated chip. especially when they seem so bothered buy the clones.

sekhu

moo?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
it has been stated that bleach for wii will be playable as will trauma center and super swing golf - there'll be an update, but just have to be patient. whether those games will work on a PAL wii, however, is another matter. fingers crossed, eh?

darrrren

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
if a chip came on the market tomorrow which would play those games. i would buy 20 straight away and so would thousands of other people and wiikey no that .so it would be stupid of them to bring out an updated. there main priority is fast proffit.

sekhu

moo?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
if a chip came on the market tomorrow which would play those games. i would buy 20 straight away and so would thousands of other people and wiikey no that .so it would be stupid of them to bring out an updated. there main priority is fast proffit.

people were whining about the cyclowiz not having an update, and eventually they got theirs. i expect the same for the wiikey, there will be an update "soon", when soon is I don't know.

koentje3

Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
@ darrrren .. interesting theory, but when buying the wiikey every costumer read they promised update(S) ... They can't just not do it.. They will HAVE to .. If some rich wiikey owned decides to sue them theyre focked.

At least, in the netherlands that is.

darrrren

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Sophisticated (true) update mechanism via DVD (future proof, expect cool features to come) thats all the said. i dont think that will stand up as a contract of obligation in court. who is wiikey anyway ?

cardyology

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
it has been stated that bleach for wii will be playable as will trauma center and super swing golf - there'll be an update, but just have to be patient. whether those games will work on a PAL wii, however, is another matter. fingers crossed, eh?
I cant wait for Trauma Centre! Yay!

I think the Wiikey team will release the update. I think its just delayed. What makes me think that? Optimism.
biggrin.gif

adgloride

Its A Wii Wario
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

By the time the wiikey update comes along trauma center will be released on PAL
laugh.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: