godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
20230320_114027.jpg

this is legit as I bought it from Nintendo nearly 30 years ago. it's barely played, so I need to find out what its grade is from an appraiser. I don't really know how much these go for, because it could change a lot depending on the grade.

Ozito

Who you gonna call?
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Last edited by Ozito,

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm probably going to have it graded to get a premium amount for it, plus prove that it's a legit copy as there are reproduction cartridges. not a bad markup, considering I got it from Nintendo for $30.

• Wow
Reactions: BigOnYa and Ozito

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I found the grading place. it looks like it costs $40 if it's valued up to $2,500 and $50 beyond that, if I'm understanding it correctly. plus, there's a $5 handling fee, which may go into shipping the game back. I need to do this soon before I forget about it.

yuyuyup

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I think the appraisal/slab system is flawed, couldn't someone with some know-how open one of those cases and swap out with a replica (or damaged replacement) same with comic books. I think a better appraisal is leveraging your standing with this forum along with filming the cartridge disassembly yourself. If the cartridge is "slabbed" in a box, you can't accomplish this if a buyer wants better proof. That's just my 2 cents

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Have you jail broke your ps4 yet?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I've been on since 9.0
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Are you gonna do your ps5 if the hack comes? Is there worries of bans, like the ps3
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Probably not I got cross play friends
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    By then I'll have some little mini pc anyway
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they risk getting flagged or banned, altho spouting profanity in online play alredy does that
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    Anyone dumb enough to get banned for spouting profanity deserves it.
    +1
  • Y @ YuseiFD:
    Then how come you do it and don't get banned ? or is it a question of getting caught doing it ?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wtf is the point of banning swearing in games? that's utterly a dumb decision

the new generation playing MWII won't be as hardened as the previous one playing original MW2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the point of video games? Kids playing video games won't be as hardened as the previous ones getting shoved down a hillside.
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    exactly my point
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    kids, yall are fucking pussies, grow some asshair before you even dare touch My Friend Peppa Pig or Mario's Early Years
    +1
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    ddddddddddddddddddddddd
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    my fingie hurt
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    Why?
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    hangnail thing I think
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ... that's rough buddy
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    peepee
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :D:)