Homebrew Emulator I need some help for downloading TWilight Menu++...

Nexi_ya

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
When i go to download the TWilight menu++ archived file, it gives me only a 7z file, but not in an archive, in videos they get an archive file with the BOOT.NDS file...please help!!! can i get another guide to play NDS games on 3DS without a bought copy (physical/digital but bought from eShop) or an archived file of Twilight menu?

• Sad
Reactions: Alexander1970

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When i go to download the TWilight menu++ archived file, it gives me only a 7z file, but not in an archive, in videos they get an archive file with the BOOT.NDS file...please help!!! can i get another guide to play NDS games on 3DS without a bought copy (physical/digital but bought from eShop) or an archived file of Twilight menu?
If you're on 3ds, you can download it with Universal Updater without the need of downloading the files and placing them manually.

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
iirc, the boot.nds is for ds (maybe dsi). I always copy it when manually updating on my ds.
There are two separate boot.nds files. One for DSi/3DS SD, and one for flashcard SD.
boot.nds is a requirement for homebrew to be able to exit to TWLMenu++, as well as restarting TWLMenu++ using L+R+START+SELECT.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Like for micro