I need some advice...

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by SuperSonicRacer1, Sep 19, 2009.

Sep 19, 2009
  1. SuperSonicRacer1
    OP

Newcomer SuperSonicRacer1 Member

United States
    So, Valhalla Knights: Eldar Saga is coming out this month, and soon, I might add. Unfortunately, I am an impatient man. Could someone recommend some good Wii Games to play in the meantime? Preferably, some that'll keep me busy for 2 Weeks or so. Thank you.

2. Teclo

Newcomer Teclo Advanced Member

United Kingdom
    Well it'd help if you said what you like. If you don't like racing games, Mario Kart wouldn't really be a very good recommendation, would it? The Wii games I've been playing most recently are One Piece - Unlimited Cruise, Twilight Princess, Mario Kart and Dragon Quest Swords. Bearing in mind that I'm a fan of the DQ series and of One Piece, so those games might not appeal to you at all, though I do think they're both good in their own right.

Another great game is Muramasa. It's a side-scrolling beat 'em up that plays sort of like a cross between Streets of Rage and Devil May Cry and looks sort of like a 2D Okami. Oh, and there's another great game on the Wii: Okami.

3. Hooya

Member Hooya GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United States
    Another vote for Muramasa. In the short term it could be great mindless beat'em-up fun.

4. SuperSonicRacer1
    OP

Newcomer SuperSonicRacer1 Member

United States
    Muramasa, you said? Please tell me more. I'm intrigued.

5. beegee7730

Banned beegee7730 ITS PAAFEKUTO!

United Kingdom
    I recommend Resident Evil 4 Wii edition, even when you complete the main game you can still play through again with extra unlockables.
    Oh, and you unlock extra storylines and minigames.

6. henniger

Newcomer henniger Member

Canada
    Resident Evil 4, just leave the lights on and lock your doors. It gets a little scary.