I need my tempers help here PLEASE

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by air2004, Mar 1, 2014.

1. air2004
    OP

air2004 Air

Oct 24, 2008
    United States
    Anytown
    I need 2 phone numbers and accurate address for these people , my job is on the line , and statements from them will definitely help. I'm going to give you all the info I know about them , in order to help this search .
    Betty Schwane , she is atleast 60 years old by now , she was my former supervisor . I am told she lives in west chester PA ( I'm going to go to an address that might be hers tomorrow ) I would like a current phone number though if you all can find one . She retired from my job several years ago , Her last job for this search would be TSA.
    The second person on this list which is MOST IMPORTANT , Geroge Clisby , He was the one I spoke to about the thing that they are trying to Fire me now for . He was my head honcho.
    Info on him is , retired Philadelphia police commissioner , worked for the TSA , and lives some where in Philadelphia . I stopped by what I was told might be his daughters house , but I got no answer. So I left a note , and am gonna stop by there tomorrow .they haven't called me yet to even let me know if they are related.

Third problem is I bricked my phone and I need to fix it , its an s4 that was rooted , tried updating the firmware with kies , and now its stuck with the triangle msg , gonna cal Samsung tomorrow from my wifes phone ......
    if anyone can help me with these people please PM me .
    Thank you all

2. R4iFanboi

R4iFanboi Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Dec 18, 2013
    United States
    Edit: Pming

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice